• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Halloween Event 2021

Read all about the Halloween Event 2021 here!
  • Castle System

The Castle System is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to reward players that are playing Forge of Empires actively. Come check it out in your city!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
  • Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire

We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Mughal Empire!
    This is the fifth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help expand the Mughal Embassy.
    Read all about it here!

Duplicate: Space Carrier FP update per level not correct ( live server )

Luke Stark

Marquis
  • Browser and Version: Chrome ( in OSX ) 81.0.4044.138
  • Overview of the bug: When I go from the current level 2 menu in the Space Carrier back to level 1, then go back again to level 2, the amount of total FP for current level is displayed not correctly
  • Screenshots: attached to this thread
  • How often this occurs: every time since I build this half an hour ago
  • Urgency: up to Inno I guess?
  • Preventative Actions: none I can think of
  • Summary: wrong FP numbers displayed in the Space Carrier menu

Attachments

Luke Stark

Marquis
Actually the same goes for TA, might be on each GB that a level is open and other players contributed to, here another screenshot

so I guess the bug is actually on the FP bar, it is not showing the actual total amount of FP's needed to close current level after I go back a level or two and then again go to the current level

Attachments

Luke Stark

Marquis
cool :) I looked here but could not find something like that, if it was here already I will take a closer look next time before posting :]