• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

angelgail

Baronet
No, this is fixed already. :)

They have proper names. It is just that they are not that different anymore, which is intended.

What other bugs? Any, that are not reported in the list?

What is slower?
soon i hope finished my last research in jupiter last night in the live world

-Alin-

Emperor

BadOMB

Farmer
I'm only in FE on beta but in SAJM on live servers, what's the view on SAT, is it worth jumping up?

-Alin-

Emperor
So, are there any good units in Titan?
Mematic_20230707_095857.jpg

Artilerries are only ok If You don't meet flying units, but that will make You slower in GbG switching units.

The old combo 2 harpoons 6 rogues or the new combo 2 titan ranged and 6 rogues might appear to be ok untill You meet artilerries and begins to wipe your units, that's due to the keen eye through mortar abillity which wasn't changed yet.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
It's not easy to play on FOEf. Decreased the amount of goods in two days from 120 to 110 and increased the value of space merch from 60 to 66 (10%). Is hard. They put great GBs, but the units nerfs, complicated is 1 step forward and two steps back hahahahah
Remember, that you don't need any roads there, meaning you can probably fit one more building in there. :)

docthib

Farmer
hello,

one month ago -ScytheNinjAlin- had post on utube 2 videos on gameplay of titan. ( thanks to him ) between 52 and 54 min he show the list of recurring quest and ...
The reccurings quests of titan are really worse than the one of jupiter

quest supplies n gold : supplies 1M --> 2.7 (+127%) + pay gold 9M -->12M (+33%)
quest gold : 2.7M --> 4M (+50% )
quest incident : 4 (SAAB to Jupiter) ---> 8 (+100% )
quest 24h : 6 time (SAAB to Jupiter) ---> 8time (+ 33% )
quest pfs : 150;200 (SAAB to Jupiter) ---> 200;250 (+ 25%)
quest goods +fight : 500 +1 large army (SAAB to Jupiter) ----> 550 + 15* 5min (really really worst)
quest 4h : 8 (SAAB to Jupiter) -----> 10 ( + 25% )
quest silver coin tavern : 400 (SAAB to Jupiter) ------> 1000 (+150%)
quest battle : 12 (SAAB to Jupiter) ------> 15 (+25% )
quest Recruit units : 5 (SAAB to Jupiter) -------> 10 (+100%)

It's not exhaustive but it's alrealdy really borring .

bornempire

Steward
Your argument is pure nonsense , first the mortar orbiter is the deadliest ever, but now you are used to a single combo of harpoons and rogues, (the only other era where you could do this was SAAB with nail storm all the other era's you had to swap combo's at some point)

Now if you want to reach your same point of attrition you have to look after a while what is your opponent and find the right combo to beat them. Your harpoons you can still use them, in every era (except SAAB and Jupiter) you used armies from lower era , rockets from virtual still used when no flying in Mars and even SAAB, Hoovers from FE you used them in the provinces on arctic, ocean and even virtual.

On the other side i never saw complaints when fighting with harpoon that the other armies were of no use except maybe the abyssal

So i repeat when it's not easy enough it's not good.
What a great nonsense answer. Because it doesn't explain at all why in Jupiter you loose 6 units having attrition at only 55. And have to replace combo's after every fight. While in Jupiter it was possible to keep on going on autofight till attrition 90 and then take more to attrition hundred. While my attack bonus has gone up hundreds since then.

Is there anybody out here who managed to reach higher attrition rates in Jupiter? If yes. then please share the best combo's how you managed that and share the casualty numbers. Is Jupiter units stronger or weaker then Titan?

Beta King

Viceroy
I've seen this question a few times already. I'm wondering how important and what advantage you get in this game if you age up 2 hours early than your rivals.
I presume none :rolleyes:
The advantage is you will be able to burn through your attrition 35% faster and lose far more troops than your rivals for those 2 hrs.