• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

Beta King

Viceroy
I put down 12+ bucc hideouts "hidden goods" buildings along with 8 cartographers and i have to use a mass self aid every day as these seem to be first priority for an aid and many things are not getting aided now so with using a mass self aid now i have no reason to worry about friends/guildies aiding me but if i forget to use aid it cost me many FPs.

Emberguard

Emperor
m because the game doesn't prioritize it
It's in there, just below the other stuff

New stuff ?? > FPs > Goods > Units > Medals > Crowns

or above FP :p

because many player (like me on live) have so many buildings that give FP and I would never get between FP and goods
Not so sure I would want Units at the expense of Forge Points. Units above Goods I can get behind

Beta King

Viceroy
not all players have 15

maybe after the next Winter Event (when they are daily special there) :D
I put down 2 choco event buildings and I've used BG every day but still have only managed to plant 11 so far since winter event. Luckily i have around 165 in stock so i shouldn't have any problem getting to 15 before they run out.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Ketebo & Choc for those who’ve missed it, produce 0-0 frag for guardhouses. Without-with BG. Cause they don’t have any and thus their daily frag. production is 0-0 for guardhouses.
Those with only 1 produce on average daily less than 6 frag with any lvl of BG. It takes even without a BG and only 1 ketebo or choc <3 yrs, with a lvl79/80 BG a little over 1,5yrs. Assuming for the letter a perfect streak of collections and BG to average out perfectly to double 68% of the collections. With other words most players don’t have access to 15 guardhouses that produce daily 1 mass aid kit. Even those with a BG. The exceptions are those who have at least 3 ketebo/choc + BG79/80 should be able to have now 15 guardhouses. Since with 3 + 68% double productions, it should take on average <200 collections (<7 months).
In conclusion the majority of players don’t have this luxury and won’t see it either for at least till a good portion of next year. After all 50%+ players of most servers don’t have BG79/80 + 3 ketebo/choc.

It’s imho entirely reasonable to discuss openly what’s the most desirable order of aiding. Though it’s better to address it in it’s own discussion topic. As most players won’t have access to a daily renewable mass-self aid kit.

Dumb question time. Do the Saturn VI Gate GBs need blueprints plus goods plus coins to level up from 11+ or just goods and coins?

34 pages is a little daunting to read through.

Sibel

Merchant
If yes, I wish they put some unsuitable glasses on the nose of the responsible designer such that he cannot see properly, and let him do the quests via App.

Most players are in an age that they need glasses (and even these do not compensate the loss of sight 100%), so additional colours to identify the quests really would help them.

Emberguard

Emperor
actually the levels are much better :p
The levels are better, the limiting factor will be how difficult it'll be to convince a Titan player to part with the Goods, and in what quantity.

I could easily imagine us seeing some Lvl 20's from lower Aged players. I can't imagine much higher than a Lvl 30 without Aging up to Titan being all that common even if the goods were going free or cheap