• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

Ice bear

Squire
No, that was something else. I am speaking of the Quest issue, where you got the 30 Fragments early (some even 2x) and you could no longer see how many quests you completed, as it showed the next milestone reward to be ready to collect, even though you did not reach it yet, causing even more complaints. This whole incidents took until Friday evening to be resolved.

Can i question?
If i read German forum...all german players got 30 fragments of premium building in inventory after this bug ..why in czech server not????
Thanks.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Heavies - canon food
Heavies from Titan are still weak and can practically be ignored most of the time. Fast units can kill them relatively easily, ranged units can be used against them and art. naturally too. You can't go really wrong when using something against them except champions and themselves.

Art. - nightmare fuel
Art. is quite a scary enemy, though abyssal gliders can just ignore them. Other decent counter is SAT art. like in OF: just take them out before they can return the favour, be careful for hostile flying units.

Range - situational threat
Range units are a substantial threat depending on what you're using. Best counter are fast units (shame the SAT one got nerfed). From my encounters they're faster than SAT art. another decent counter are other ranged units but when facing hostile art. take them out first, beware of hostile fast units and potentially the light units.

Light - sticky
Light units' buffed range makes them somewhat dangerous-ish in some cases, due to their speed. Though fast units shouldn't have too much trouble with them. Despite their force field.

Fast - situational threat
Fast units of SAT are... weird, their range is nerfed making them difficult to use. Though they're faster than SAJM fast units. Best counter imo are other fast units in larger numbers and particularly when hostile art. is on the board. Otherwise range units + art. teams could be reasonable able to tackle them in some cases.

For the campaign map, imo the best units to pick are:
Abyssal gliders + sometimes SAT fast????
SAT art.
Range

For general purpose I agreed with @
-ScytheNinjAlin- , fast units are the best of this age. The biggest problem are hostile art. preventing most other units to be meaningful on the field. Mortar + keen eye is simple to overwhelmingly over kill

Yekk

Regent
what a strong argument from a expert without any facts
You can watch the fights here.

ScytheNinjAlin posts watch the videos Alin made​

has one of the highest attacks on beta. The facts atm are clear. Titan is the era fighters go to die...literally. As it sits I will say moving to Titan would be a mistake for SAJM players.

As this is beta I expect Inno to adjust which may help the fact players with just excellent attack will use more troops a day than they produce, players with average attack will lose troops every fight, players with low attack will just quit...

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
Take a look at post #447 and #461. It's undisputable that there is no 300 battle limit currently.

The limit of attrition was lifted 2 rounds ago on beta, after a year of testing, now we are back to "infinite" fighting like on live servers.
Before we could do a maximum of 300-400 fights a day with the 66.6% limit reaching and stretching our attrition as higher as possible, like 130-140 ...

I mentioned that, why do people never read all posts on the forum lol and select only what is relevant to them ...

Yekk

Regent
And if you want official information too:
No, there is no hardlimit on how many fights you can do.
True but not the point... I guess players could save their traz troops and fight once or twice a week. Fact is fast troops range is to low and artillery ability to overpowering to use another mix atm.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
So you all are saying that fighting will be a pain in the ass in this new age?
Yes and no, it's more situational. Mainly the abyssal gliders are the best and to some extend TAS' fast units can be okay-ish but beware that their range is compromised from 8 to 6 and aren't compensated unlike VF's fast (warrior monk) unit with more movement. Which has 40 movement where space age fast units have 30.
In most TAS fights abyssal gliders are the best, sometimes you could maybe using TAS' fast units. In some other cases, TAS art and range units are decent options. This making TAS fights relatively simple: just spam abyssal gliders and hope for the best. In few other cases you could try artillery or range units but this is with caution due to mortar of artillery and range losing their contact ability.

rontom

Merchant
I would class myself as an average fighter and with my stats of 1792/1317 reaching 85 attr isnt particularly difficult or expensive using sajm units but it is slower as im changing units after every fight. The loss of the AO boost is a pain but not fatal. As attr climbs if find shopping around for fights with 4 or more artillery is def worth the effort if you have the time. For those wanting more fights maybe Titan will rekindle interest in GvG which wouldnt be a bad thing imho

jovada

Regent
I really don't know why people are always complaining , first devs can still adjust stats on titanarmys before it goes life, second just try to find a good combination ( 2 orbiter with 2 of an other army (not icebreaker) works well) third ninjalin showed that all is possible with his video's.

You all forget that rockets from virtual were also good in mars en saab, and don't forget how long you could use hoovers , so stop complaining and just try what is the best for you , for the moment harpoons from jupiter you still can do almost everything with them.

Anette.

Farmer
I really don't know why people are always complaining , first devs can still adjust stats on titanarmys before it goes life, second just try to find a good combination ( 2 orbiter with 2 of an other army (not icebreaker) works well) third ninjalin showed that all is possible with his video's.

You all forget that rockets from virtual were also good in mars en saab, and don't forget how long you could use hoovers , so stop complaining and just try what is the best for you , for the moment harpoons from jupiter you still can do almost everything with them.
When else would you complain about something that's apparently bugging a lot of people, than now when it's still on Beta and there's actually a chance that something can be done about it?

jovada

Regent
first devs can still adjust stats on titanarmys before it goes life
When else would you complain about something that's apparently bugging a lot of people, than now when it's still on Beta and there's actually a chance that something can be done about it?

There is a difference between pointing out some to strong stats our to weak stats so inno can adjust them and complaining while many just looked at ninjalin video but did'nt do test themselves hahaha