• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

.Che.

Farmer
CrashBoom
"and just wondering:
how much % is GE5 enemy in Titan age higher than in SAJM"

any numbers already available ?
Better Hydra up to Lvl. 20 staying in SAJM and fighthing through in GE5 rather than moving to SAT and have a need to substantially increase attack and defense ratio ?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
it's inarguable that fighting will allow you to save even more goods. That's kind of the point of building up military in the first place, right? To save goods?
That's certainly the main purpose. From day 0 it saved goods to "negotiate" on the campaign map. In GE5 even more. Running an experiment with GE5 neg. without diamonds + 1st 12enc. fighting with as little fortifications as possible. Costs rose significantly by failed negotiations. At one encounter already 1,6k prev.&current age goods. Sufficient %:att_def_defender: could've saved those goods or 10:diamonds: could've reduced those costs by a lot. For this reason alone, I find Pegasus and hydra worth the effort and costs. It'll save more than it takes.

CrashBoom

Legend
I find Pegasus and hydra worth the effort and costs. It'll save more than it takes.
and how much % for defending army in Titan age will I need from them ?
my live city currently has 233/241 defending stats

That's kind of the point of building up military in the first place, right? To save goods?
when I started building military up I already could win fights without any boosts
so even 5% made it easier (at that time that was one Zeus level)

but in GEx level 5 I would need at least something above 400 or 500% before I can win the first battle
(and in Titan age the enemy boost sure is higher than in SAJM)

-Alin-

Emperor
New update made, units stats still broken ...
All Titan units are trash with Jupiter numbers, and I am afraid even with one update they will still remain trash ...

Harpoons for the win!

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
and how much % for defending army in Titan age will I need from them ?
my live city currently has 233/241 defending stats
I don't know how much %:att_def_attacker_defender: the GE5 titans have. Presumable it's an good idea to trying pushing it to 500%:att_def_defender:+ at the minimum. Though I suspect from twice that much most encounters should become possible in most ages. Since most event buildings nowadays feature either a lot of %:att_defender: and/or some %:def_defender: it should eventually become enough. Pegasus and hydra should accelerate this and for that reason, imho they're worth it. Cause in the long run they'll save goods. Although it's hard to predict to what extend. Since event buildings grow %:att_def_defender: handsomely too. At times even more than both.
Either way I'd rather take 100%+:att_def_attacker_defender: any time from such great looking GB's in parallel with powerful event buildings.

Aerendil

Squire
Some remarks:

new LGs
fine

residential buildings in colony
The highest credt producing residential,building is now at at the end of the research list, in earlier space ages they were at the second place and later you got a high population buildings to support the goods builds, high population buildings are missing completely
(Hint: Players can spend diamonds to speed up the excursions, but only will do that if they have enough credits)

Recurring quests
the recurring quests were extremely nerfed.
the 8x4h productions now need 10 and additional 30 killed units instead of defeat a large army
collect 8 instead of 4 inceident
collect 10 units instead of 5
Gather 550 Good and win 15 Battles without losing instead of defeat a large army

Win 15 Battles without losing
Win 20 Battles without losing, gather 550 Good
defeat 50 Units, gather 4 Mio Coins
Spend 250 FP
Spend 200 FP
are ok

The missing defeat a large army is mssing extremely. Most players are not using the limit, but most are using the extra attack.
Whats wrong in your opinion with a player who wants to click through 2000 recurring quests anyway?
Mr Hendrik Klindworth of Innosoft should seriously discuss with the designers if he wants players playing the game (doing recurring quests is playing, not only doing 5000 fights in GBG where we get more) or a perfectly balanced game.

Units
well, harpoon grenadiers are better. Rework

The only point to change to Titan Age for players is to produce goods for the new LGs.

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
Some remarks:

new LGs
fine

The highest credt producing residential,building is now at at the end of the research list, in earlier space ages they were at the second place. In earlies Space ages they were at second place and later you got a high population buildings to support the goods builds, high population buildings are missing completely
(Hint: Players can spend diamonds to speed up the excursions, but only will do that if they have enough credits)

Recurring quests
the 8x4h productions now need 10 and additional 30 killed units instead of defeat a large army
collect 10 unsits instead of 5
Gather 550 Good and win 15 Battles without losing instead of defeat a large army

Spend 250 FP
Spend 200 FP
are ok

The missing defeat a large army is mssing extremely. Most players are not using the limit, but most are using the extra attack.
Whats wrong in your opiniuon with a player who wants to click through 2000 recurring quests anyway?
Mr Hendrik Klindworth of Innosoft should seriously discuss with the designers if he wants players playing the game (doing recurring quests is playing, not only doing 5000 fights in GBG where get more) or a perfectly balanced game.

Units

The only point to change to Titan Age for palyers is to produce goods for the new LGs.

Units are broken in Titan, wait for the Monday update :p
Fast units should be anyway the new go units in this era because of the artilerries mortar ability, maybe the ranged unit again, since there is no other contact units in titan fights.
Heavy units are put at the last in the tech tree, they should be in theory the top units, but they arent, even with the hiding on rubbles ability, that range makes them, meh ...

doughster

Merchant
Some remarks:

new LGs
fine

The highest credt producing residential,building is now at at the end of the research list, in earlier space ages they were at the second place. In earlies Space ages they were at second place and later you got a high population buildings to support the goods builds, high population buildings are missing completely

Recurring quests
collect 10 unsits instead of 5

Spend 250 FP
Spend 200 FP
are ok

Whats wrong in your opiniuon with a player who wants to click through 2000 recurring quests anyway?
Mr Hendrik Klindworth of Innosoft should seriously discuss with the designers if he wants players playing the game (doing recurring quests is playing, not only doing 5000 fights in GBG where get more) or a perfectly balanced game.

Units

The only point to change to Titan Age for palyers is to produce goods for the new LGs.
Does it still have the Jupiter equivalent of: Buy 20 forge points, pay 2,880.000 supplies?