• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
sat_logo.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Wednesday, June 7th, it is finally time: Space Age Titan arrives!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Wir sind die Jäger!" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.
Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

CrashBoom

Legend
I am disappointed
- no new GB bonus
- no GB set bonus
:mad:

Space Age Titan Great Buildings will come with a twist, so don't be caught out! Above level 10 they will require Space Age Titan goods to upgrade.
does that mean:
- for unlocking the levels ?
- or will the goods replace the FP: and can other players still help with goods or can only the owner improve it ?

CrashBoom

Legend
At least the GB fanatics will be amused with this one :p
and the goods seller will be extremely happy

not one but 3 GBs people need goods for (and let's hope the FP GB is giving 1 FP per level = 100 at level 100)
and not only once for just building them but for every level above 10

and for goods sellers it would be heaven on earth if the goods costs above level 10 would increase and not the same for each level

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Let's wait until tomorrow to test the troops, but I have the impression that this is only a 4th copy-paste, again with a keen eye!!!
Well mortar should make it a bit different than some of the other space ages as that's a really powerful ability.

But that just might force people harder into all-fast-flyers-all-the-time again.

Unless the fast is akin to the hover hammer and not able to strike on the first turn. Of course if that is the case, then that makes Space Age Titan probably basically a VF-repeat.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Before judging without knowledge about the costs. The new defence GB seems to be the GOAT for defence buff GB's. Not that it was hard.

Dessire

Regent
Can PEGASUS gate produce atleast 80 FPs at level 80 please? If it gives more, it could be good. Also. Can the 3, gates have an extra bonus which can increase only if the 3 GBs are at the same level please?

CrashBoom

Legend
Before judging without knowledge about the costs. The new defence GB seems to be the GOAT for defence buff GB's. Not that it was hard.
I don't have problems with the costs

I just hope the increase is linear (so same increase for the same amount of levels above 10)
and not asymptotically --> there would be a point where no more real increase is anymore and we have to stop there (for example: Himeji / Blue Galaxy level 91, Star Gazer 89 and many of the other newer GB)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I don't have problems with the costs

I just hope the increase is linear (so same increase for the same amount of levels above 10)
and not asymptotically --> there would be a point where no more real increase is anymore and we have to stop there (for example: Himeji / Blue Galaxy level 91, Star Gazer 89 and many of the other newer GB)
If it's too expensive to be worth it, I'd rather give future GB's a pass. For certain the space ages buffing traders and nerfing fighters with keen eye. Irony in its purest that the GB's mainly benefit fighters. I don't mind trading tons of fps for goods. If it's not too expensive to get to lvl15/20 I'm totally fine with it.

Dessire

Regent
for the 3 GBs I would preffer:

Gate 1:
-FPs
-Goods
- fragments of attack/defense potions (300% for 30 minutes). It will require an increase of the amount of required fragments.

Gate 2:
-Atack and defense boost for both armies.
-Random military units production of your age

Gate 3:
-Guild goods
- X Kits of fragments. Open them to choose between: fragments of storage building, renovation kit, 30 minutes of massive supplies productions rush.

Extra bonus if the 3 GBs are together:
- If the 3 GBs are at level 80, the bonuns increase 10% of all productions in your city, including GBs, do not includes passive bonuses like Arc bonus. It includes 10% of your alcatraz bonus.
- At level 100, this bonus includes 20% chance to decrease by 1 your attrition in GBGs after any combat or negotiation.

2nd extra bonus for the main gate:

if gate 2 is at level 80, you have 25% chance to receive back half of your dead units in 1 wave fights. In 2 wave fights, the units can be used for the second wave and permanently lost after the whole fight. (Flat, cant increase).

If gate 3 is at level 80: you receive 25% chance to 1 extra turn during negotiations in guild battlegrounds. (Flat, it cant increase).