• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age: Mars!

ozrencer

Farmer
Very important question: Superalloys requires; Subatomic Crystallization research and Mars ore - If I upgrade my pagoda or terrace farm to mars age will I be able to collect Superalloys?

DeletedUser9112

I do not think it's normal to be on a beta. And we can not even test space age March.
What's your beta for?

DeletedUser9112

I would like to know how many of you really play live? In which one has access to space age March.

DeletedUser

Very important question: Superalloys requires; Subatomic Crystallization research and Mars ore - If I upgrade my pagoda or terrace farm to mars age will I be able to collect Superalloys?
Yes.

DeletedUser8362

Wow... those 2 GBs bonuses look like total duds...

Advanced players will get hardly any requests for goods from lower era players to build them..

Imagine if they had created a GB which produces a unique troop.. now that might have been interesting..

DeletedUser9889

how many prometheum/orichalcum is needed for the entire research ? thanks

DeletedUser8362

On the contrary, the Virgo Project gives a chance to lower eras players to defeat more advanced players.

They can do that anyway far cheaper by boosting different GBs...

It won't be wanted apart from by a few end game players once the initial novelty period has passed...

38% x3 at lvl 10 + coins.... pfffff.. won't appeal to players on a budget..

and the other GB will be as popular as the Space Needle...

The Himaj will wanted tho...

Last edited by a moderator:

Logain Sedai

Baronet
It is too early to predict any thing. I was merely reflecting the reaction of friends and guild players in my "normal" world who are alreay wondering how much will the ressources cost. It is not attrative to you, but it looks like it is to others.

DeletedUser9410

are these people crazy or just joking?? the ones in world chat offering Virgo Gb goods on sale already.

DeletedUser8362

It is too early to predict any thing. I was merely reflecting the reaction of friends and guild players in my "normal" world who are alreay wondering how much will the ressources cost. It is not attrative to you, but it looks like it is to others.

Just giving my feedback... if you think it'll be in demand I'll be delighted to be wrong..

Don't think it will tho... it needs to be made more attractive... otherwise it'll go right down the list...

It's bad value for money... it's a bonus GB for those that already have everything... it's for the Nouveau riche :))

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Just giving my feedback... if you think it'll be in demand I'll be delighted to be wrong..

Don't think it will tho... it needs to be made more attractive... otherwise it'll go right down the list...

It's bad value for money... it's a bonus GB for those that already have everything... it's for the Nouveau riche :))

Yes, I partly agree with you. But many players like new shiny toys... Look at what is already happening:

are these people crazy or just joking?? the ones in world chat offering Virgo Gb goods on sale already.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
They will bloom from the EMA.
Players who stay for months on an age with all military Gb's will spray beginners.

DeletedUser8362

They will bloom from the EMA.
Players who stay for months on an age with all military Gb's will spray beginners.

I play an EMA city with a lvl 100 Arc and Orangery on my live world... and I think I'll skip them... maybe the Virgo... but not if it was at the expense of many of the other GBs...

Most early campers have real space issues... more so than later era players... these are not attractive highly prized GBs if you were choosing from a blank slate.... or camping early era...

dpghost

Steward
What goods do we receive from the recurrent quest (side quest) in Space Mars?
A superalloy, Lubricant, Fusion Power, Biotech crop and Mars Microbes?