• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

Emberguard

Emperor
I think the next GB should be able to add extra friends. It should be like a Space Station and each level is an additional friend on top of the 140. So if you reach level 80, you have an extra 80 friends to add 80 + 140 = 220 friends in total. What do you think?
I think if you went over 140 friends the devs would have to make sure you’d be unable to delete the building unless you dumped friends first

it’s not a bad idea, but for balancing purposes I would expect the possibility of it skipping levels for when it adds friends. It wouldn’t necessarily have to be 1 friend = 1 level, especially if there were any other abilities on it as a secondary function

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
The Jupiter bartender:
saj_portrait_bartender.jpg

Dessire

Regent
Inno folks could release the campaign map avatars, some are interesting
what Inno could do is create a new GB that allow us earn a pack of 2 FPs every 4 Fps spent in any GBuilding with a 40% chance at level 80 and no, you can spend 1400 fps or 600 or any amount above 4 and you will have the chance of earn 2 fps in your inventory every 4 fps spent. so "amount spent divided by 4, multiply the result by 0.4 and that is your average". new game breaker GBuilding :D (well, even spending 2000 FPs gives you a chance of 200 fps at level 80 :b )

CrashBoom

Legend
what Inno could do is create a new GB that allow us earn a pack of 2 FPs every 4 Fps spent in any GBuilding with a 40% chance at level 80 and no, you can spend 1400 fps or 600 or any amount above 4 and you will have the chance of earn 2 fps in your inventory every 4 fps spent. so "amount spent divided by 4, multiply the result by 0.4 and that is your average". new game breaker GBuilding :D (well, even spending 2000 FPs gives you a chance of 200 fps at level 80 :b )
but why should Inno give the players a GB that gives them an easy way to get 2000+ FP a day

and that value is low calculated
top players actually already spend 20k+ FP every day

actually they are going the opposite way (after they already made two overpowered GB: ARC, CF) : the are now limiting the GB at high levels
(Himeji, Carrier, Galaxie literally end at 91 and after that the increase is almost 0, Star Gazer giving +1 previous goods not every level but stagnating also at high levels compared to the +2 every level for the other GB with goods (from 3 ages below))

akiza18

Farmer
but why should Inno give the players a GB that gives them an easy way to get 2000+ FP a day

and that value is low calculated
top players actually already spend 20k+ FP every day

actually they are going the opposite way (after they already made two overpowered GB: ARC, CF) : the are now limiting the GB at high levels
(Himeji, Carrier, Galaxie literally end at 91 and after that the increase is almost 0, Star Gazer giving +1 previous goods not every level but stagnating also at high levels compared to the +2 every level for the other GB with goods (from 3 ages below))

indeed .. a gm like that would break the game and greatly widen the differences between players not present and classic player

on my world I pose between 20,000 and 45,000 every day, which would make a gm which would make between 13,000 and 16,000 profit

it would be impossible and it does not make you want

Kempo

Merchant
Then Arc 180 wouldn't be a challenge anymore :p
2021.12.07_23h20m04s_004_ - Copy.png

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
@PhoenixFenix could you maybe collect the spoilers and editing it in the starting post?:)
She could, but only for some of the images - there are too many images for a single post - the better solution probably is to add some inks

iirc, for SAV I saved the first three posts for future addiitions, but that was not enough by far

Last edited:

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
She could, but only for some of the images - there are too many images for a single post - the better solution probably is to add some inks

iirc, for SAV I saved the first three posts for future addiitions, but that was not enough by far
The other possible solution besides adding links to my first post is to start a completely new thread with all spoilers found so far at the beginning and some extra saved posts for future additions.

But then the old discussion will still be here.