• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

CrashBoom

Legend
But sure they will somehow help beta players
I don't care about beta
only about my live main world

It only needed brain game
my live world brain told me long time ago: play beta. sooner or later you will be happy about the information it brings for your main world

and even it have given me many good information in the past.
this information will be ranked first: you still have enough time to get the needed Mars Ore before this will go live :cool:

not only "run against wall" game.
so actually it will not me who is running against a wall

Last edited:

DeletedUser8707

I don't care about beta
only about my live main world
True (partially)

my live world brain told me long time: play beta. sooner or later you will be happy about the information it brings for your main world

and even it have given me many good information in the past.
this information will be ranked first: you still have enough time to get the needed Mars Ore before this will go live :cool:
, and if information what I see feels bad for players or cause confusion when I told it to my guild friends - MAKE suggestion for FIX

so actually it will not me who is running against a wall
yep, trying make sure that we all avoid that feeling, :D:D

DeletedUser8707

Are the credits obtained from the mars colony wiped out when moving to SAAB, or are they retained?
, Mars colonny credits are gone far as I know as is MArs mining sites BUT Mars other goods boost from Continent map are intact...

DeletedUser9801

I dont care too much about recurring quests because I dont make them. Who is so crazy to do so much clicks in the game? We have a life to live.

DeletedUser7758

yes, josefd, is exactly this, is not correct to play? (bad english because french...)

Wilson5

Merchant
How many side quests? Would it be worth cancelling them all and start right away do 8x 5min space farm quests as soon as can build it. 50 farms and... well... another crazy "option"

DeletedUser8707

Recurrings are changed after that. ;)(or "adjusted)

How many side quests? Would it be worth cancelling them all and start right away do 8x 5min space farm quests as soon as can build it. 50 farms and... well... another crazy "option"
I think its not worth cancel side quest´s for 5min. quest´s because,

+ overall goods requirements are really high
+ there is multiple techtree quest´s what stops you anyway
+ lose chance for diamonds
+ feed FP quest is more efficient

I used that when Virtual Future was released because I wanted take all out from GB goods sale, but SAAB is not good for that, but that we can see after release because here on BETA I really cant test TOP age stuff. :mad:

DeletedUser5097

Why not ussing 5 minutes exploit with blacksmiths? They are much smaller and need only 1x1 roads

First impressions of SAAB:

+ Great graphics. Buildings, units, maps - everything looks great.
+ More expansions.
+ Good new GB.

- Terribly designed and weak units.
- Awful reccuring quests. Truly awful.
- Mars ore synthesizers are a bad joke.

As it stands, without any tweaks to the three very significant minuses I see no reason to advance to SAAB. This is going to be one of the worst ages ever released without big quality of life changes. I don't care how great it looks or that I can get more expansions if playing the game in SAAB is going to significantly worsen my experience. I would ultimately see this as a reason to quit playing if no changes are made. Awful, awful design.

DeletedUser10037

What ever you take Inno please don't take it anymore.
This SAAB Age ist going wosre and worse.

This new reccuring quests are crap as fu..

That means on the live server the CF is getting complet useless.
Then with the new FP-Clicking-System you shouldn*t make Reccuring quests in other GB.
The risk to getting sniped ist far to high.

So at the moment the best decission is to wait until new Venus Age^^.
Thats no fun anymore its a TORTURE.

You should listend to the palyers especially the high end gamer.
Then that kind of update effect them as the most.

And they all are very unhappy with the new reccuring quests.
Or better said GIVE US the OLD RECCURING QUESTS BACK!!

DeletedUser1418

What ever you take Inno please don't take it anymore.
This SAAB Age ist going wosre and worse.

This new reccuring quests are crap as fu..

That means on the live server the CF is getting complet useless.
Then with the new FP-Clicking-System you shouldn*t make Reccuring quests in other GB.
The risk to getting sniped ist far to high.

So at the moment the best decission is to wait until new Venus Age^^.
Thats no fun anymore its a TORTURE.

You should listend to the palyers especially the high end gamer.
Then that kind of update effect them as the most.

And they all are very unhappy with the new reccuring quests.
Or better said GIVE US the OLD RECCURING QUESTS BACK!!

Announcement InnoGames:
"Dear Kings and Queens,
We are proud to present your brand new Age: Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)."

Nothing to be proud of really. Perhaps it means proud that they found a way to rip off the games and players

DeletedUser9801

I totally agree with the new recurring quests. What they try to do is to limit this recurring quests per day for everyone. Lets not forget that porpuse of CF is to do normal quests not recurring quests, recurring quests are just a bonus because we finish successful an age. Maximum 5 to 10 per day should be ok in my opinion.
With my city now I can easily do
-3x Finish production of 24 hours 6 times.
-1x Exchange 4 items on Antique dealer or collect 4 incidents
-1x Recruit 5 units from your age (Alcatraz)
-1x Win 12 battles without loosing (GBG)
-1x Defeat this large army and collect or trade 500 goods
-2-4x Collect 1,4 mil Supplies and 2.2 mil coins.
-Unlimited x Spend 200 fp (donating on others GB)
-Unlimited x Spend 150 fp (donating on others GB)
-3-5x Defeat 40 units (GE and GBG)
-1x Motivate or polish 30 buildings from others players

Last edited by a moderator:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I totally agree with the new recurring quests. What they try to do is to limit this recurring quest to 3 to 5 per day for everyone. Lets not forget that porpuse of CF is to do normal quests not recurring quests, recurring quest is just a bonus because we finish successful an age. Maximum 3-5 per day should be ok in my opinion.

Except there's plenty of ages where hundreds per day is quite viable, and very lucrative. So an age with 3-5 per day is a huge downside.