• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Dan 77

Squire
I will rather build Space Carrier. ;) But I have 12,000 Mars ore already although my colony was producing goods from it. Now it's enough but when Colonisation of Venus comes, some Mars ore will be probably needed...

DeletedUser10196

i noticed that the recurring quests have been made harder ok ...not happy but hey you could make getting mars ore easier .... you give and you take is normally the way .... it cant be just take guys please give something back
or at least have warned about the amount of mars ore needed to move up

come guys give something back please

DeletedUser8707

It wasn t enough the problem with mars ore synthesizers, now they messed up Reccuring Quests too ...
Good work innno ...
, they added some "time gates" maybe or can you elborate litle bit more.... how much harder they became?

REcurring quest´s will be goods source and it will require quitte many before 50K goods are done(maybe 5000 to 6000 quest´s).... so this too affect

DeletedUser8707

Only fps ones are left and that one with coins and supplies ...

Reccuring Quests
, change was expected, but still quite ridiculous - first you quadruple goods needed and then you add quest what need more goods thand they ever may give... what´s next...?

ps. good to see that video, some hints for units performance.... units not look so impressive... maybe MArs units are still better?

Last edited by a moderator:

-Alin-

Emperor
, change was expected, but still quite ridiculous - first you quadruple goods needed and then you add quest what need more goods thand they ever may give... what´s next...?

Yep, that is why I am saying ...
Not a big problem with quests, but ore it is the main problem, and instead of making a good change, they just want to mess up the rest of the important things of this game ...

DeletedUser8707

There's still some fast ones in there. Barring further changes I'm still leaning towards leaping into SAAB on live on release.
, but pay attention to quest´s what require hundreads of goods when they may give back just few...

ps. yes - there is still good quests and you need just 4x more them done than before, TRUE.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
, but pay attention to quest´s what require hundreads of goods when they may give back just few...

ps. yes - there is still good quests and you need just 4x more them done than before, TRUE.

Yes I didn't really understand why the "pay hundreds of goods" ones existed in the first place - but whatever. There's plenty of bad recurrings - these ones are just more obviously so. An extra abort to slow things down ;)

Luke Stark

Marquis
can we pleeeeeease talk about something else then mars ore now? :D

I have already asked this couple of times, hopefully someone will take pity over me and answer: what are the costs for synthesizing mars good in our cities now? maybe a screenshot of production options?

Mars units vs Asteroid units - who's winning? :]

Am I the only one who is surprised by just one GB in this era?

CrashBoom

Legend
maybe because that is nothing new to long time players
progressive era started without Alcatraz and Modern Era without Atomium (both came later but the era itself was one part)
(maybe more, don't remember)

so a 2nd GB later could be possible (again)
or not. only InnoGames know

Arwaren

Squire
I'm not. We already have a lot of Great Buildings in the game. Of course, there were situations where after adding the era there was only one Great Building and another one was added later. But I think because this game has so many buildings now we will get only one for each age.