• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Social Bar "bug fix"

DeletedUser740

This was listed as a bug fix in the .26 changelog: The Social bar now stays anchored after a visit/attack, and no longer snaps back to the rank #1 player.

I didn't think it was a bug so much as it was an unliked feature.

Anyway.... this is now what happens after you attack a neighbour.

2mpx6w1.png

Clicking on the "guild members" tab brings an endless scroll button. The entire page needs to be refreshed to get the social bar back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1279

not fixed; still needs a refresh to get rid of the swirly thingy and get the guild members back.

DeletedUser740

You're right, Tsarina. It's back to being what I reported in the first post here.

grrrr.

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
I was going to say, I didn't do anything but report it. A fix won't happen until Monday at the earliest.

Thanks.

DeletedUser1036

It has not been touched, I guess people luck up when it works correctly for awhile.

It works fine for a few hours, and then back to the bugged version.

DeletedUser2752

Social bar is back to before the update (goes back to #1) :(

DeletedUser740

Social bar is back to before the update (goes back to #1) :(

Almost. If there is nothing to plunder after an attack, the social bar stays put and you can just attack the next neighbour. If you are able to plunder, the bar snaps back to its original position.