• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

podkap1970

Emperor
no good winnings at all!
you can win the same prizes in the tournament as in the training event (as far i can see)
maybe with a lower chance

but i think the tournament is only there to get into gold league and into the top 10, with their weird calculations :)

Thunderbummy

Marquis
The tournament is becoming ever more bizarre. Aside from the unfathomable ranking points the element of "luck" is staggering. Currently I am only being offered teams with several million points less than me meaning that it is virtually impossible to advance without wasting matches to try to get rid of them. For goodness sake sort this mess out please. Just give us something that we can properly strategize.

indian20

Steward
I just tested it: winning against an equal opponent +15 points. Playing with odds against me 68:32 and a player with
way more points won after three rematches and gained 8 Mio points and went up to rank 41. That is plain stupid und completely wrong balanced.

Thunderbummy

Marquis
Finally get a team to play with 3 million more points than me. I win - the reward? - + 35 points . For goodness sake! How does this game work? Does anyone know? Do the devs even know?

DeletedUser

Ah, it's been released to the App stores but it's now up to each individual Store to release.
Yep, that's what I meant, since you've mentioned update on app today and there still was none available. I thought Inno waits for update to be released and then triggers event, other way round it makes no sense at all...

DeletedUser7624

I have noticed that amount of point in championship also determines trading league position. Just for argument sake - if I invest enough diamonds to score first in championship I will also score in gold league and will get one of each - reno kit, 1k goods, winners plaza lvl2 and sentinel outpost lvl2 AS WELL AS 2x200fp, 2x portraits and 4! Carl, 4xnew building upgrade kit!
@Bella or any other IG staff - is there no mistake?
Also, please provide more detailed info how championship rating points system works - some times you millions of points and sometimes just 10-50 points (all times I was beating rivals with many millions of points more than I had before match)

Migiwa

Merchant
I have noticed that amount of point in championship also determines trading league position. Just for argument sake - if I invest enough diamonds to score first in championship I will also score in gold league and will get one of each - reno kit, 1k goods, winners plaza lvl2 and sentinel outpost lvl2 AS WELL AS 2x200fp, 2x portraits and 4! Carl, 4xnew building upgrade kit!
Also, please provide more detailed info how championship rating points system works - some times you millions of points and sometimes just 10-50 points (all times I was beating rivals with many millions of points more than I had before match)
I think even the dev team doesn't know how this ranking system works

DeletedUser7624

I think even the dev team doesn't know how this ranking system works
They are writing the code, they must know I hope so

MOD EDIT: Racist statement removed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9666

Pros:
1. Attractive, modern graphics.
2. Two daily specials to chose from plus guaranteed milestone rewards for scoring goals. Not bad.
3. Tournaments keep me entertained while I am working on traditionally tedious quests, scoring goals, getting milestone rewards. Great idea.
4. Mechanics are quite intuitive and self explanatory.

Cons:
1. Event currencies grossly overpriced - as always. Inno is doing itself a disservice pricing their product so incorrectly.
2. Tournament rankings are a bit confusing but since I get tickets for free - what do I care? ;)

Bottom line: 2 thumbs up.

CrashBoom

Legend
that is how you do it
yeah baby

me: 2.2 million
opponent. 3rd in ranking with 17.9 million

won: +15,705,481 and after the match 2nd in ranking

Bella

Inhouse Community Manager

I assume you mean "Training League" when you wrote "Trading League" if I misunderstood feel free to correct me.

The League Table is based of the top % of the players in the Tournament ranking. Your tournament ranking is defined by winning tournament matches.
So in essence, when you win a tournament match. Your global ranking will go up. Your league is based on how high you are on the ranking compared to the other players.

Example%20Ranking.png

As you can see, on both windows I outlined the ranking points. I am now rank 1,461 with 285,547 points. When this screenshot was taking I was in the top 20% of the players leaving me in the Bronze league (for now). If this was the end result after the event I would get the prizes of the Bronze league, but since I didn't end up in the top 10 overall, I won't get any additional rewards. (Which for me would be a decent result :p )

As for how the rating system works, I am sorry but I can't give you any details on this subject. If you are still unsure, I would suggest looking at some of the input other players have given.