• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

DeletedUser9248

Ate que missão é libre, a partir de qual missão tem que esperar 24 horas???

Feanor II

Baronet
I know there's a lot of glitches being reported so my apologies in advance if this one's already been reported, but every time you collect cards you have to refresh to get the next quest:

1588892721957.png

Additional question, related: when the cards pop up, there's an option "X" out of it. If you do that do you still get them, or do you have to individually click through each card?

coolyfooly

Squire
I would like to see venetoi tracks buffed. for a 1x4 it should give 2fp = to that of a lvl 2 SoK. And the defense should be increased to max of 6% for the 1x4 being 4x lvl 1 sentinels would give 8%.
As for event being too complicated, i do not find it that complicated. Training is just your regular event. Tournaments are PvP using cards. I like the idea and give props for doing it.

coolyfooly

Squire
oh is that how it works... meaning the 1fp goes to both buildings making the 1x4 give 2fp? my bad.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
nice idea with this event set building with multiple lvlup options somehow.
but honestly at first sight i dont like the panini-stuff - all this time invest just for the league? (only 10 player will get those extra rewards, right? so let's forget about that...) i'm not sure if i'm really gonna do this...

by the way: league table shows energy drinks what is wrong. if i got everything right, it should be this star-thing (picture on the right)

hehK9Qa.png

you're right on what it should show (that is what it's measuring).

The top 10 rewards indeed are kinda a "so?" as too few people will actually win them. But it might appeal to some whales.

The chests and league rewards though are of interest. Every 2 tickets is likely to be able to get you a win of the medium tournament match:

1588896627261.png
Since tickets generate every 8 hours, you should get 1.5 of those chests a day with a chance at a special/free FP/goods. Plus being in amateur league(top 50%) gets you a selection kit from the league table which shouldn't be hard (over 50% of players won't really try at the event :p).

6zeva9

Baronet
NAMING ERROR in the Training ground (Previous years actual Event Window) when you only have 3 Goal shots to choose from two are listed as "Forge Points" Shot however one show be "Medals" Shot as the rewards offered are Medals.

Pafton

Viceroy
I know there's a lot of glitches being reported so my apologies in advance if this one's already been reported, but every time you collect cards you have to refresh to get the next quest:
View attachment 5299
Already reported, thanks.

NAMING ERROR in the Training ground (Previous years actual Event Window) when you only have 3 Goal shots to choose from two are listed as "Forge Points" Shot however one show be "Medals" Shot as the rewards offered are Medals.
Thanks.

Andi47

Overlord
It's simple.

The sum "power" of your opponent's team is 3+3+2+2+2 = 12
The sum "power" of you team is 8+8+7+7+7 = 37

These sum "power" values are visible also on the left side of the picture.

Winning change is based on the "power" ratio: 37 / ( 12 + 37 ) = ~76%

It seems natural, even if your team is ~3x better, there is a given 24% chanhe to loose the match. If your team is 9x better, the winning chance would be 90%.

Really? Is the number in the stars "power"? I thought it is "boost for chance to get double reward"? @moderators, please clarify!

One interesting thing is, how the attacker-midfielder-deffender pros-cons are calculated into this formula??

this would be nice to know. I keep losing matches with "65% chance to win" - seems this is rather 65% chance to lose??

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
this would be nice to know. I keep losing matches with "65% chance to win" - seems this is rather 65% chance to lose??

Well small numbers of 65% to win matches can lead to losing streaks...

As for how the position-based things work in:
1) they're order-independent (i.e. if you're using your 4 best midfielders and 1 best forward it doesn't matter if the forward is 1st, last, or in the middle somewhere)
2) against teams that are say 2 attacker, 2 defender, 1 midfielder it's well worth using defenders, even a couple levels behind, for most of the team (advantage over 2, neutral against 2, disadvantage against 1). A midfielder 3 levels ahead of your worst defender may improve things (advantage over 2, disadvantage from 2, neutral to 1).

These are reflected in the % displayed though, so you can just trial and error it.

CrashBoom

Legend
btw

- Traditionally, the sport has been mainly referred to as soccer in Australia.
- In New Zealand English, association football has historically been called "soccer".
- In South Africa, "soccer" is the more common name, used by all cultural groups when speaking English

probably it is the European arrogance that because they don't use soccer as name the whole world is like them