• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

So, has anybody else here played with the AI yet?

-Alin-

Emperor
Since I discovered games in 2005 I've played with the AI lol :p

But yeah, more and more are coming, chat GPT, Google Bard, Microsoft Companion (Copilot) which is now instead of Cortana in Windows 11 and several more popping like mushroom.
Are helpfull, also risky.

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
Microsoft seems to have the chat CGP 4 incorporated into their browser/Bing search engine, at least that's what I've used. And from what I've heard, they want to replace the Start Menu with AI Copilot, which I think they've already done for the Windows Insider users.

-Alin-

Emperor
Microsoft seems to have the chat CGP 4 incorporated into their browser/Bing search engine, at least that's what I've used. And from what I've heard, they want to replace the Start Menu with AI Copilot, which I think they've already done for the Windows Insider users.

Ofcourse they does since Microsoft "acquired", well, they mostly invested into the openAI, the creators of chat GPT.

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
What program did you use to create that avatar? Stable Diffusion? Midjourney?
I just opened Bing from the Search Bar in Windows 11, the top right blue Bing Button, which says "Search with AI", and chatted with the AI, asking him to generate avatars for me, check them out:

Zeus 01.jpg Zeus 03.jpg Zeus 06.jpg Zeus 101.jpg Zeus 102.jpg Zeus 103.jpg

Just tell him what you want, he will generate over and over again, as many times as you want :)

In the first 3, I asked him to Generate for me the Hero Zeus from Dota 2 as an Assassins Creed Character :D and in the next 3 as an Eve Online Character :)

Last edited:

Sunnyjack

Farmer
Since I discovered games in 2005 I've played with the AI lol :p

But yeah, more and more are coming, chat GPT, Google Bard, Microsoft Companion (Copilot) which is now instead of Cortana in Windows 11 and several more popping like mushroom.
Are helpfull, also risky.
I didn't know AI was an option. How do you do that? I t sounds very interesting.

PJS299

Merchant
Got AI to remake one of the GE5 portraits... Didn't turn out too well.

final.jpg

You can see the portrait, but it added some person in front for whatever reason.

Edit: Then it made this... Which is basically the same thing.

dream_TradingCard (8).jpg

Edit x2:
Edit x2: Changed influence around and it gave me this abomination

dream_TradingCard (10).jpg

and this, which I don't know what it has to do with the original picture. And her hand is scary.
dream_TradingCard (9).jpg

Last edited: