• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded [small UI addition] add symbols for players in neighborhood/guild to player cards in messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

mebb

Farmer
Reason
This information in needed for non-guild 1.9 threads, making sure whether you can pay FP into someones GB is critical. Currently you either have to try to pay FP (and manually roll the message back if it fails), or you have to go to the player rankings, search the player and look for the symbols there. I'm in a lot of building-specific cross-guild 1.9 threads and things can get confusing quickly, this would help.
Details
add small symbols to the card displayed when clicking on a player portrait in a message, to give crucial information to the player
Balance
-/-
Abuse Prevention
-/-
Summary
small UI change that can help quickly gain important information in some situations
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes
On PC, when you click on a player portrait in a non-guild message, a small card opens. This card allows you to go to the players town, display their great buildings, add/remove them to/from friends or to your guild, and ignore or block them (see attached image).

I would like to have symbols added to that card displaying
  • whether the player is in the same guild as you, or
  • whether he is in the same neighborhood as you, or
  • (whether you are friends with that player,)
thus telling you e.g. whether you can add FPs to their GBs.

The information whether you are friends can technically already be taken from the button that adds/removes the player from the friends list, but I feel that displaying a symbol might be good to ensure consistency.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    74 KB · Views: 8
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
I actually had the same idea in my head a few weeks ago. In shared/global threads, it would help a ton to know if I can take a spot on a GB or not. I *could* remember the names, and obviously the more spots I take the more I'll remember, but my memory isn't that great :) . So my vote is a yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.