• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Slow Response of game

conqueror9

Regent
Recently i find
i need to refresh browser more
and
sometimes, i even need to "cold re-boot" computer

I already turn off hardware acceleration
and
even turn off animation of other player city

the game speed are still going slower and slower after each update

more and more refresh
more and more re-boot

does any 1 feel it ??

DeletedUser4008

if i have more than 10 FP...i can make any action until refresh

HuscarlTW

Squire
Recently i find
i need to refresh browser more
and
sometimes, i even need to "cold re-boot" computer

I already turn off hardware acceleration
and
even turn off animation of other player city

the game speed are still going slower and slower after each update

more and more refresh
more and more re-boot

does any 1 feel it ??

yes. it also gets worse as you progress in age.

DeletedUser1153

The game has become so graphic or processor intense that I can't even play it on my laptop or older computers anymore. One has to have a leading edge computer to play.

DeletedUser3534

please let us deactivate the hardware acceleration feature , it is imposible to play ! ! !

DeletedUser

please let us deactivate the hardware acceleration feature , it is imposible to play ! ! !

why does FoE refuses to let us have the HA option again on Beta??? Can someone pleeeze answer this question??!!

DeletedUser

Instead of making silly frames around the avatar picture and other nonsense, Inno Games should rather take care of the problems that the missing option HA active/non-active causes. However, they seem to be unable to do so. Or unwilling?

DeletedUser1283

why does FoE refuses to let us have the HA option again on Beta??? Can someone pleeeze answer this question??!!

I really agree with this one, but I have had a massive shock tonight as managed to collect and start builds as normal. no lags no problems it works !!

I reserver right to say it does not after an hours play but it really was much better tonight. anyone else noticed any difference?

DeletedUser1283

Opps, sorry that was a false impression and its back to normal (very slow).
Still selling off what ever building is below the .... icon, pain when its a road as it just gets sold with no warning (do not fix that, fix the slow lag problem)
Still moving the building under the move icon.
still takes for ages to start any build
:(