• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Slow loading/could not connect

Ironrooster

Baronet
Troubleshooting
Rebooted cable modem, router, and computer. Made no difference.
Starting today, I am experiencing very long waits for the buildings in my city to display. In particular the buildings with animations like the Mad Scientist Lab are the slowest. I also have long wait times when accessing buildings like the castle. Frequently get the message unable to connect to server please reload.

Have tried rebooting my cable modem/router and restarting my computer. Neither of which helped.

I am not having this problem with my 4 cities on the Live servers.

Browser or App version and version number
Windows 10
Firefox 95.0.2
Recreation steps
Happens every time I log on
Frequency
Everytime I log on today
Can this be reproduced?
Yes, happens each time I log on.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I have just checked and have no problems. Maybe this is a local internet problem? At least from Germany, everything seems normal. :)

Ironrooster

Baronet
Thanks for checking.
I guess it's somewhere between me (Eastern U.S.) and the Beta site. My 4 cities on the live servers continue to work just fine.

GeniePower

Merchant
I always have this at home and I never have this at work with the same laptop/setup. So yea, I'm constantly bitching at Xfinity. I also didn't have it at my previous apartment which was also Xfinity

Tanmay11

Regent
im having this issue right now, pretty much every window takes longer to load, the forums too. and its not my internet, everything else loads fine.