• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Issue: slow game while auto aiding

Troubleshooting
cleared cache yes, browser yes too -> firefox same problem
1.282.add668b027 (16.04.2024 18:05), MonkeyDMonkey (169507), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/123.0.0.0, 2560x1279, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)

While I am helping my neighbors, guild or friends with the "aid all" button, the game slows down massively. And sometimes individual players are simply skipped over, not helped.

after aid all with 72/72 guildmembers
Screenshot_303.jpg

while helping you can see loading screens where you normally don't see any
Screenshot_304.jpg

Browser or App version and version number
google chrome Version 123.0.6312.123
Recreation steps
1. click on "aid all"
2. Do something else: e.g. browse the messeges, fight battles, collect incidents
Actual Behavior
game slows down, actions take considerably longer to execute
Expected Behavior
that it runs in the background without restrictions, just like on the live servers
Frequency
every time I use the aid all button
Can this be reproduced?
every time I use the aid all button

Ironrooster

Baronet
I notice it sometimes, mostly if I visit taverns at the same time.
I think your internet connection is a factor as well. Mine is usually is pretty fast, but does get bogged down occasionally. When it does the aid all is the most noticeably affected.

and again and again and again- game slows down every time that the game is aiding, and every time some players are skipped.

Here is a short video to show you that players are skipped over and over again.

after aid guild members
Screenshot_343.jpgScreenshot_344.jpgScreenshot_345.jpgScreenshot_346.jpgScreenshot_347.jpgScreenshot_348.jpgScreenshot_349.jpgScreenshot_350.jpgScreenshot_351.jpgScreenshot_352.jpgScreenshot_353.jpgScreenshot_354.jpgScreenshot_355.jpgScreenshot_356.jpgScreenshot_357.jpg

Not a Bug?
You don't even get a query here, just declare that it's normal .....

I can only hope that the players get the error live.
After using the aid all you had a few players that did not get aided. Did you try "aid all" a second time or attempt to aid them individually? I'm wondering if they were then able to be aided or did they remain unaided. If they remained unaided, did you check to see if they had anything available to be aided? I have Seed Vaults in all of my cities and this problem could be more than a nuisance.

After using the aid all you had a few players that did not get aided. Did you try "aid all" a second time or attempt to aid them individually? I'm wondering if they were then able to be aided or did they remain unaided. If they remained unaided, did you check to see if they had anything available to be aided? I have Seed Vaults in all of my cities and this problem could be more than a nuisance.
a second click works, but again it is possible that players are skipped.

134 friends -> 21 -> 2 -> 0

"not a Bug" was a Forum Bug. The Snowman has solve this forum Bug and now its still a "New issue" :)

Last edited: