• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Slight Annoyance: Tutorial instructions to research Stilt Houses covers Stilt House research button

DeletedUser

Reproduction Steps:
  • Start a new city.
  • Advance tutorial until Ragu tells you to research Stilt Houses.
  • Enter Research Screen.
Issue Description (0.78/10):
Using certain screen resolutions (in my case 1024x768) and having browser in windowed mode, Ragu's speech bubble instructing me to research Stilt Houses almost covers the entire Stilt House research button.

Player: beesharps
World: beta (Dunsparce)
Operating System: Win7
Browser Version: Chromium, Adobe Flash ESR
Viewport Size: 1002x595

I have performed a quick-search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

b7cc40764f73abc6726d62cc610cd825.jpeg

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Heya,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It does appear to be an effect from the screen resolution & windowed mode, as otherwise it shows as intended: http://prntscr.com/b11mxq

We will double check to see if this can be improved resolution-wise, but it is not likely to be altered solely based on window size. Ultimately no matter how Ragu and the text window are positioned (or how large/small they are), by changing the window size to something specific you could always reach such a situation.