• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Sleeping production Icon

• Thread starter DeletedUser5002
  • Start date

DeletedUser5002

After collecting all goods, supplies and coins and resetting what production and goods that I could see, I had the sleeping moon on the side. When I clicked it, knowing that it should take me to the production building that wasn't producing, it took me to military buildings that had no production slots available. I continued to click the icon, and it took me to every military building that I had before it finally took me to my supply building. Again, not a single military building had a production slot to train a new troop except the slots that you had to pay diamonds for, which I haven't opened.

Andi47

Overlord
...introduced with 1.34, and it will make it to the live servers on tuesday if not fixed before.

DeletedUser1283

it made it to the live servers, pain in the @ss. seems to select about 4 or 5 other buildings before deciding "ok you're mad I will show you now".

Last edited by a moderator: