• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Should GBG to be rebalanced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The simple fact, that the "experts" are commenting here means, that what I wrote is right and correct. The same "experts" were to defend with their bodies and souls the nerfs of INNO, who failed. That explains everything

CrashBoom

Legend
he is absolutely right
let's remove LP points and make the matchups only by guild size

If that were done, the GBG would become the most balanced part of the FOE. It will be fair and honest and everyone will be happy, and when you are competing against guilds with the same number of players, it's all up to your desire to progress now.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
I will close this thread now, because dismissing arguments from specific forum members by default is not how a discussion works at all.
This kind of behaviour is unhealthy for the forum in general and I will no longer tolerate it.

Also: there is an idea section that is specifically designed for players to make suggestions that can then be forwarded to the developers. Bypassing it with threads like these does not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.