• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler shop additions

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
bg_package_winter-b3afed582.png
bg_package_spring-4564b8d69.png
bg_package_starter-618efbb05.png
bg_package_stpatricks-90e8c5d75.png
bg_package_wishing_well-1b59a0e60.png
WinterSpringStarterSt Patrickwishing well
bg_package_winter-3b31f9cd1.png
Package Winter
cash_shop_bundle_starter_offer_1-c7ef6e2f6.png
cash_shop_bundle_starter_offer_2-5dbee6552.png
cash_shop_bundle_starter_offer_3-d535c29da.png
cash_shop_bundle_starter_offer_3-23a93203b.png
cash_shop_bundle_starter_offer_4-65fbe4153.png
cash_shop_bundle_starter_offer_4-5474cb062.png
cash_shop_bundle_starter_offer_5-f603b8862.png
cash_shop_bundle_starter_offer_5-8f4fc9e03.png
spring_emperors_entrance_package-c313b33cf.png
spring_emperors_entrance_package_cp2500-2737896c0.png
spring_gong_of_wisdome_package-922647453.png
spring_gong_of_wisdome_package_cp2500-16d109fc2.png
spring_nishikigoi_pond_package-c64d4743e.png
spring_nishikigoi_pond_package_cp2500-d680e3012.png
spring_sakura_rock_package-b8d510e76.png
spring_sakura_rock_package_cp25000-dd414bb15.png
spring_selection_kit_spring_set_package-ec7413139.png
spring_selection_kit_spring_set_package_cp25000-60c522304.png
spring_zen_zone_package-329115272.png
spring_zen_zone_package_cp2500-0ff860521.png
starter_package_l_cp10000-9bb08ea21.png
starter_package_m_cp500-b3291acfe.png
starter_package_m_cp5000-8dfceabbc.png
starter_package_s_cp2500-d82cae4bb.png
starter_package_xl_cp25000-3a03eb706.png
starter_package_xxl_cp50000-c868f7674.png
wishing_well_package-207560fbe.png
wishing_well_package_cp500-656744e76.png
winter_currency_package_l-f57d96e8b.png
winter_currency_package_l_cp10000-77d698a16.png
winter_currency_package_m-5d630696f.png
winter_currency_package_m_cp5000-041109a5c.png
winter_currency_package_s-e63acd058.png
winter_currency_package_s_cp2500-1c63b88d2.png
winter_currency_package_xl-1eedff4ce.png
winter_currency_package_xl_cp25000-b9a08de0d.png

Last edited:

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
Maybe it'll be pushed and available for live version of Winter event already, doubt these would be added a year ahead, plus from the shop backround it gives a hint that a Spring event might return.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
event currency for money
It's getting faster than I've feared. Hopefully not some ridiculous new A/B test where the existing victims of the paywall event pas "test" will be facing a paywall additional event currency, while others can still enjoy the last events of the freemium experience. More hopeful it'll be as you're speculating, cash as alternative but like the event passes have proven, we might not be that lucky.:confused:

-Alin-

Emperor
They also had that for Halloween, at least on Live servers
My halloween box was for diamonds, also winter one diamonds too.
But from now on event passes will never be for diamonds anymore, just cash, the A/B testing seems to be over, I Guess.

With my comment I meant the event currency will be for money too, not only diamonds, event currency meaning stars, bowls, soccer balls, tickets, etc.

If they are opting just for cash and not be able to use diamonds in exhange for event currency will make diamonds usefull only for city expansions and GE/PvP arena tockens and GbG buildings accelerators, oh maybe building diamond supply buildings, but not for event anymore, so diamond farmers will not be able to use their other words to help their main get better buildings from better events like Wildlife, Fall. It can be a scenario but I wonder if this will happen 100%, but time will tell.

Also I have seen something interesting there, being able to buy cherry set pieces for cash, there will be some people out there that will buy such kits/set pieces if are for Fall Set wheat and ochre pieces, bang 3000$ boom 5000% attack stats, lol, no more playing the events and use event currency.

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
Hmm, still, ~40 usd for 10 kits pieces of cherry sets, based on the 25000 Castle points at the bottom, not that very cheap, but some people will buy them, I Guess.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Hmm, still, ~40 usd for 10 kits pieces of cherry sets, based on the 25000 Castle points at the bottom, not that very cheap, but some people will buy them, I Guess.
The images for the individual pieces are the lv2 buildings, so you might only need 5 of those. Is the cheapest option $5? It's 49 NOK which is roughly 5. So in that case $25.

If they are opting just for cash and not be able to use diamonds in exhange for event currency will make diamonds usefull only for city expansions and GE/PvP arena tockens and GbG buildings accelerators, oh maybe building diamond supply buildings, but not for event anymore, so diamond farmers will not be able to use their other words to help their main get better buildings from better events like Wildlife, Fall. It can be a scenario but I wonder if this will happen 100%, but time will tell.

another bad inno decision. if they kill diamond cities, they kill the game for me.

lucky enough ive never spent a cent in foe, and i never will, because i dont trust their design philosophy.

i contribute to the game by playing. and by helping make the worlds i play on more lively.

i owe them nothing.

if the game goes in the wrong direction ill delete it and move on.

CrashBoom

Legend
will those offers in the shop also cost 3 times of the diamond prize if buying the largest diamond pack (19500 for 79.99)

like the forge bowl pass already is

-Alin-

Emperor
Nah, they've done that on the live servers ever since the Summer event.
Really?

I have not seen them, at all, and not on the formula it was discovered now on beta and put here as spoilers, maybe You refer to the diamond packages that are giving also event currency?
Or let me guess, another A/B testing I didnt knew about, lol.

guilhem1

Farmer
events will become so much less interesting
I will never put 1 euro in their debility, continue like this inno you sink nobody will give you the hand

Una Queen

Squire
I have a question about this offer for the stars. if you purchase it once, does it appear or can it be bought more then once?