• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Shah Johan questline - quest 7/12 A Sad Loss

V3ntr

Merchant
I found a some kind of misinformation or a bug.
While in this quest you can do one of two things:
1. Research a tech
or
2. Donate 350 goods to guild treasury.

While I did not check 1st option, I was able to "tick" this requirement by donating medals to guild treasury.
So either it's a bug or medals are goods for guild tresury.

Still medals are easier to get ;)

Pafton

Viceroy
While not a good, technically medals do qualify as something donate-able to the treasury, which would probably result in the quest condition being fulfilled.

DeletedUser8204

Medals are the 'Goods' used in All-Ages, so that might be why they count. For many people 350 Medals are likely a lot 'Cheaper' than 350 normal goods.

Andi47

Overlord
Medals are the 'Goods' used in All-Ages, so that might be why they count. For many people 350 Medals are likely a lot 'Cheaper' than 350 normal goods.

For people in high ages yes - but in the lower ages most people are struggeling for each medal to gather enough of them for the next medal expansion.

DeletedUser8204

That's why I said many, but for those people 350 Goods is still an awful lot too. But for them Research a Tech is easy, unless they are trying to hold age and ran out of techs.

Pafton

Viceroy
I think the quest is pretty balanced out. In lower ages 350 goods are a lot and donating them may not be economically feasible, however techs require less forge points and lesser amount of goods. By the time players reach ages where techs are expensive 350 goods/medals seem pretty reasonable.