• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Settlements, Do you want a new one?

-Alin-

Emperor
Only if they made worth playing it and spending time on it.
Aztecs and Mughal were boring, I played only 2 mughal so far and keep it opened for Flying Noob Trap and its shards.

I really enjoyed the Egipt one, made all of them on time and it was pretty simple and fun with Nubian Archers, or maybe that's just me because of AC Origins, which I loved playing :)

Tina66

Farmer
the Moghols is painful to do but not infeasible I'm almost at the end of it on C I'm doing it for the building which gives 40 pfs for a 4x4 it's a good building

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I would love to see an settlement on an island in night setting. Where you learn to navigate the stars and using the sea and such to find new islands. Something like battleship but with islands and instead of cordinates and blind having hints on the side where an island might be. The more skilled you get the more likely you'll succes becomes.
In any case I would love to see another settlement that is as good as Vikings, Egyptians and Japanese. Aztecs where more okay-ish the other I pretend like it doesn't exist as it's too grindy by design.

I had finished all settlements at least >10 times.. max 25% 4x bonus on all settlements.. max the Emissaries bonus at Town Hall, more settlement please.. more the merrier.. Best new ones with mini puzzles.. if possible some luck involved... jackpot, lottery, etc..

Moctezuma I

Farmer
Africa - 1 (Egypt)
North America - 0
Australia & Oceania - 0
Central & South America - 1 (Aztecs)
Europe - 1 (Vikings)
Asia - 2 (Feudal Japan & Mughal Empire)
Who was your geography teacher, The garbage man? :))) The Aztecs were not in South America. From my knoledge, Mexico is în North America. Than, South America remains without any cultural settlement în FoE. We wait for The Inca Empire.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Who was your geography teacher, The garbage man? :))) The Aztecs were not in South America. From my knoledge, Mexico is în North America. Than, South America remains without any cultural settlement în FoE. We wait for The Inca Empire.
Who was you're English teacher?:p He wrote central & South America. Last time I've seen Mexico it was in Central America.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Atlantis - 0 :(

And nothing about the Fidgian empire which dominated the world with its technologies from 2.435 to 2.857 after Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Moctezuma I

Farmer
Who was you're English teacher?:p He wrote central & South America. Last time I've seen Mexico it was in Central America.
I'm not an english speak native, so... Last time you saw Mexico in Central America? Oh, my God... =)))) Mexico is in North America, along USA and Canada and Groenlanda. Ask a georgraphy teacher not you google.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I'm not an english speak native, so... Last time you saw Mexico in Central America? Oh, my God... =)))) Mexico is in North America, along USA and Canada and Groenlanda. Ask a georgraphy teacher not you google.

Central America often includes Mexico. But Central America is usually also considered part of North America rather than South - so it was an odd pairing.

I suppose culturally Central America is more similar to South America than it is to the US (primarily based on which countries controlled it in colonial times) is why they chose it that way.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Lol you where right, got Central America confused with Latin America.
Africa - 0
North America - 0
Oceania - 0
Latin America - 1 (Aztecs)
Europe - 1 (Vikings)
Middle East - 1, Egypt?
Asia - 2 (Feudal Japan & Mughal empire)
Facts remain that Oceania and Africa have very small presence in the game. In the other hand Asia got an significant presence: virtual future, spring event, settlements, etc. Though Oceania kinda got once an summer event as the dedicated theme.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@CrashBoom yeah it was an old post from me, I wasn't really sure at the time so used an "?" next to Egypt as I was in doubt. Still fact remains that the continent Asia is presidented twice in cultural settlements. While others not even once in the entire game at all.