• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Settlement Timer Question

Beta-OD

Squire
So on my main world, I just finished my first settlement post L9 tree. I wanted to get some more runestones fragments to finish off the almost done one I have. With the upcoming change, I know finishing after the update will mean more fragments.

My question is, is the timer still counting down even though it is no longer visible? I'd hate to lose all the 9 fragments I would get this round if it is by waiting for the update.

settlement.jpg

DeletedUser9169

When the timer is running there is a open chest and you can click on the chest to see what the rewards are. When the timer reaches zero then it changes to a cloth over the chest and the timer is no longer visible. I don't know why the chest is missing in your picture.

Henusesbeta

Farmer
Since your question is from 14 days ago I was wondering how this turned out?

So on my main world, I just finished my first settlement post L9 tree. I wanted to get some more runestones fragments to finish off the almost done one I have. With the upcoming change, I know finishing after the update will mean more fragments.

My question is, is the timer still counting down even though it is no longer visible? I'd hate to lose all the 9 fragments I would get this round if it is by waiting for the update.

View attachment 4029