• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: ServerError

piohh

Baronet
ok. I get an error to all the time...

Edit: The game load up to 52% and than I get the Error

Last edited:

DeletedUser

With me it is also on 52% and than the error.
So I can say byebye to my supplies.

piohh

Baronet
What will you do before the Error... pick up same supplies/money/ or finish a quest?

Get you first the error with JSON Gateway too?

BestWarrior

Baronet
What will you do before the Error... pick up same supplies/money/ or finish a quest?

Get you first the error with JSON Gateway too?

yes, that's right. But then it works, i've made some visits in my guild and left the game. When i wanted to make login again it was not possible anymore

DeletedUser

It still doesn't work. So not only byebye supplies, but also byebye fps.

I was yesterday on my city, I int everything I could, I set my supplies buildings back on work and I give my fp to my research en then I go to the market. Nothings works anymore. I refresh the page and get an server error on 52%.
That was about 15 houres ago.

piohh

Baronet
yes here the same... nothing will work. I clear cookies include flashcookies etc. and cache but I get still the Server Error ^^

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Still suffering from lack of service. It would give us some hope if a dev/mod posts here to the effect they have noticed and are doing something about it :)

piohh

Baronet
With Update 1.09.17371(30.08.2013 9:44) no changes... I can't play

I hope the Dev Team will fix it before the Weekend started or we can't play more than 3-4 Days, or what?

Last edited:

piohh

Baronet
yes really nice... ^^ I lose each day 30 FP, 94 Medalls, Goodies of 3 Wishingwells, ~ 1 Million of Gold, ~ 500.000 Supplies, 71 Goods and some Fightpoints

DeletedUser1418

Server Error now occur at end of battle... you plunder, you can attack the same player again - results in server error