• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Server down

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8009

Hello.

im not sure where to post this - Beta forum and/or USA forum. But today, my android version of the game has stopped working.

1) i log in (to a USA / ZZ server)
2) I see the world i want to go in.
3) I select the world & it says:- Connection failed. Please check your internet connection & try again.

- ive tried in my office - wifi.
- i turned wifi off, & tried on 3G.
- im home - connected to my OWN wifi - & still get the same error.

PLUS, how does it know which world to display, if it doesnt connect to the net ?

piohh

Baronet
For me too..
errorreuaj.png
I restart the Router, clear cache... nothing

Edit: NomaJeane - 2017-02-23 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8003

Hello,
I have faced with same problem. ZZ server on Android isn't working from yesterday, GB server stopped working about one hour ago.

DeletedUser5429

Hi, beta's up for me on my desktop PC since this morning.

DeletedUser6036

My desktop says the same as piohh's - under maintenance. It was the same at 12.30am uk time (it's now 07.20 am). Server was also under maintenance earlier in the evening but I was able to log in for a little while between times.

podkap1970

Emperor
i'm sure its a routing problem,
beta server was offline at 9:30 pm server time for me, and it went online around 1 am,
since them i can play, even its offline now, maybe for a patch

Edit: hmm it stops loading at 48/49 % again :)

DeletedUser7262

i was playing then went down for update now it is down for maintenance

podkap1970

Emperor
and for me its down since the update

Edit: or lets say its stuck at 47/50 % loading screen

Edit 2: now i have the maintance screen :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser7262

somewhere there must be some serious problems if it is up for some and down for others like myself

DeletedUser8009

JUST CURIOUS: For everyone who sees the maintenance screen - are you on a regular PC - looking at the main website ?
or on an IPAD / other device - using a downloadable app ?

Havnt tried IPAD yet - but im on the main PC - using regular website. US14 / ZZ1 servers are working.

Status
Not open for further replies.