• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Second alcatraz

Hello there <General Kenobi> he he

I have some topic to discuss. Is there any plan, or would you all see a second GB as alcatraz?

Titan GB are the copy of Canaveral, Cathedral, Teracote, Castle of deal, Arc, etc - 2 GBs taken into one.

So, is there any possibility to create secod GB like alcatraz?
Expeditions, GBG, Guild Raids,GvG eveyrthing require more and more units, and you want us to play every mode of game so we kind of are in great need of more units.
Is there any chance? What do you guys think about it?

Last edited:
Hello there <General Kenobi> he he

I have some topic to discuss. Is there any plan, or would you all see a second GB as alcatraz?

Jupiter GB are the copy of Canaveral, Cathedral, Teracote, Castle of deal, Arc, etc - 2 GBs taken into one.

So, is there any possibility to create secod GB like alcatraz?
Expeditions, GBG, Guild Raids,GvG eveyrthing require more and more units, and you want us to play every mode of game so we kind of are in great need of more units.
Is there any chance? What do you guys think about it?
I don't think so. There are a bunch of secondary buildings that provide some units and so do GE/GBG. I'm in SAT in my main city and am very active in GBG. My Traz is at 73 and easily keeps up with troop replenishment. If it didn't, I'd add levels to it, not use space on another GB for more units.

I don't think so. There are a bunch of secondary buildings that provide some units and so do GE/GBG. I'm in SAT in my main city and am very active in GBG. My Traz is at 73 and easily keeps up with troop replenishment. If it didn't, I'd add levels to it, not use space on another GB for more units.
well i have acaltraz at 130 lvl and i lose every day 200-300 units.

100-120 attrition every day, GvG, attacking neigbourhood, and 5 lvl EX with auto. 3200% attack 2300% deffence (red stats) I am in Titan

other building provide "random" units, mostly not those which are used in Titan.

well i have acaltraz at 130 lvl and i lose every day 200-300 units.

100-120 attrition every day, GvG, attacking neigbourhood, and 5 lvl EX with auto. 3200% attack 2300% deffence (red stats) I am in Titan

other building provide "random" units, mostly not those which are used in Titan.
I can go to 120+ but fighting in SAT is such a chore that I only go to about100 attrition. My GBG boosts are 3300/2600. Sounds like we are about the same. With the new rules in GBG speed is a bit less important so I swap out units more often. Maybe stopping at 100 attrition and swapping out units more often is the difference.

Una Queen

Squire
I see no need for another "traz". Im like pericles, Im doing fine with troops. Im also in titan and go to 130+ attrition everyday in gbg.

I see no need for another "traz". Im like pericles, Im doing fine with troops. Im also in titan and go to 130+ attrition everyday in gbg.
how do heck you are doing it all,
when there is race - there is not time to exchange troops. GvG takes 500-1000 (80 for sector) everyday troops from guild to just place defences. Sieges, attacks, heavy loses.
and in jupiter you lose every 2-3 fight at least 1 troop.

Una Queen

Squire
my attack for gbg is 5744/4427. and when I need troops, Ill lvl my traz acouple times. last season, I ended up with over 8k fights.

Emberguard

Emperor
repeat that a few times per week

Lol. By the time you've rebuilt it 1 time per week for a full year, you'd have spent the equivalent Forge Points as raising it from Lvl 0 to Lvl 174

The strategy of deleting and rebuilding it can work to an extent, but really only worth considering if you're doing it infrequently. Especially if you're going to use that space for other buildings for a while in the Ages that are less heavy on unit losses. By the time you're rebuilding it 1+ times per week it's too expensive to be worth considering

Personally if I were remotely considering that sort of strategy, I'd be looking at placing down the Donkey thing or a bunch of Knights Pavilion or just any Event building I can get a bunch of quickly and easily that provides units. Wouldn't need to worry too much about Aging them up with me unless there's a particularly great event building with units: I could replace them by acquiring more in a future event instead of using one-ups / reno's

Maybe it'll be next age units...but it's only light units. :p
Ah yes. The cider garden. That produces Rogues in Titan.

Boo...

Baronet
Those who have an attack with a defense of more than 5 thousand may not read this message.
I'm talking about those who have an attack of 2-3 thousand.
With the new GBG, the army consumption is greater. 3-8 units per day brought by the building will not save the situation.
Each battle on new fields means minus 1-2 units. During speed battles, all 8 units are lost, because... there is no time to replace them.
I don’t know what kind of guild raid is being prepared, but most likely there will be battles there too.
We need units! More units!

Boo...

Baronet
for players who don't care about FP
sell Alcatraz, build it again
power levelling to 70

= 2366 units

repeat that a few times per week
We have a proverb: “If you are so smart, why are you so poor?”
Do you understand what you are advising?
1. hit GBG
2. collect FP
3. use these FPs to upgrade Alcatraz in one day
4. remove Alcatraz
5. start from point 1 again

Those who have an attack with a defense of more than 5 thousand may not read this message.
I'm talking about those who have an attack of 2-3 thousand.
With the new GBG, the army consumption is greater. 3-8 units per day brought by the building will not save the situation.
Each battle on new fields means minus 1-2 units. During speed battles, all 8 units are lost, because... there is no time to replace them.
I don’t know what kind of guild raid is being prepared, but most likely there will be battles there too.
We need units! More units!
From the earliest ages this game is largely about resource management. For example, deciding whether to use scarce FPs on the tech tree or for levelling GBs. Or, do I use valuable space for goods producing buildings or army boost buildings. Here, a decision is being made to fight faster although doing so consumes more units than fighting more slowly. It's a tradeoff that can be made less painful by (1) building boosts higher or (2) levelling Traz higher or (3) maximizing the number of ancillary unit producing buildings.

CrashBoom

Legend
(3) maximizing the number of ancillary unit producing buildings.
that would also include the Blue Galaxy

what would be the main reason to use it on a building ?
a) getting more building fragments (for example: Trailside Smithey. only gives 4 FP but 20 fragments)
b) buildings with most FP (like many players)
c) most goods (especially in Titan Age)
d) can also be used on buldings with most units
e) ....

and to increase the output you can use finish special production on the building that gives most of what you want

Ironrooster

Baronet
Personally, I get bored if I do more than 100 fights a day.
I can go 100 attrition, but usually stop at 60.
With all the troop sources and my level 36 Traz I get more troops than I need.

Ah yes. The cider garden. That produces Rogues in Titan.
I thought it would produce SAT light units so I never built it. Honestly I never use rouges because the army management display is so TERRIBLE that my rouge units quickly get pushed back by wounded troops that it's too much time to scroll all the way over to the end. I like the stacking but inno can have a certain finger of mine for refusing to change the order of damaged units to the back TO PROMOTE DIAMOND HEALING WHO DOES THIS.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Honestly I never use rouges because the army management display is so TERRIBLE that my rouge units quickly get pushed back by wounded troops that it's too much time to scroll all the way over to the end.
Probably should have "special" units tab for all the special units. I use rogues and sometimes champions. The others I just send them home from the recruitment station to go see their wives, families, and have a little R&R.

Boo...

Baronet
Personally, I get bored if I do more than 100 fights a day.
I can go 100 attrition, but usually stop at 60.
With all the troop sources and my level 36 Traz I get more troops than I need.
Apparently your guild is not participating in the championship and is not fighting for 1st place. I have over 400 fights a day and my level 100 Alcatraz can't handle it.