• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Screen Size Change

• Thread starter DeletedUser7858
  • Start date

DeletedUser7858

I don't know what changes you made to the screen size setting. Whatever you did is created a pain in the butt situation. I play on a PC - using Chrome in WIndows XP Pro. I also have the size set to 90% for best visual for me. The game screen use to fit fully into the browser window. Now when I log in on beta, the neighbourhood bar is below the window and I have to use the scroll bar to bring it back up.

Screen size (tried it at 100 and 110%) makes no difference. Log out and back in - need to scroll the game back up to fill window and access the neighbourhood bar. Whereas on the mains I play, no change as of yet. I just hope that whatever you did here in beta can be reversed and not introduced to the mains as I play on 7 worlds there and having to scroll each to bring it back into full view would be a royal pain.

Thanks for reading.