• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: scouting nulled 3x

• Thread starter DeletedUser1164
  • Start date

DeletedUser1164

can anybody explain this? it keeps logging me out (refreshing my game), happened 3 times now. it occured when I scouted the area adjacent to wolvshampton and keeps re-occuring as I enter the world map.

Attachments

• scouting error.JPG
    scouting error.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 14

DeletedUser1234

yes it is bug it happens to me also every time i opened map.. to avoid this situation(so far) do not open map until your scout reach his destination..it helps me

DeletedUser1164

yes it is bug it happens to me also every time i opened map.. to avoid this situation(so far) do not open map until your scout reach his destination..it helps me

hi rogue, thanks for the input. unfortunately, there're times that I am in battle (that means I am in town, but the scouting is underway) and the error occurs.

DeletedUser

I'm getting this error also very often when I'm rearranging attack or defense groups, visiting neigbours e.g.

DeletedUser1279

I just got it for the second time today; was wondering if the scout either forgot his cell phone, forgot to charge it, or ran out of minutes, lol.

DeletedUser

No, he's just sitting in the province and relaxing for another 24h or so (sepends on how long he needed to scout.....) until he reveals the secrets of that province.

DeletedUser1164

This happened again, yesterday, I didn't post. But it happened again today, and I suspect everytime I scout provinces after Mt. Killmore. This occurs even when I am in town or in battle which boots me off whatever I am doing. Please take a look at the pictures.

Attachments

• even when in town.jpg
    even when in town.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 2
  • while in battle.jpg
    while in battle.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 2

DeletedUser1036

This is known, and it happens at any part of the province map. I am having this error as well, give the devs some time, it will be fixed as fast as possible. Thanks for all the reports, and thanks for playing Forge of Empires.