• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: scout does not work

DeletedUser

•World: ZZ1
•Browser and Version: IE9, 9.0.8112.16421
•Overview of the bug: I conquered the province (Ashcrook) and sent a scout to the new province (“encircled province” – 18.000 coins, approx. 14hr). The next day I found out that the province is not explored, scout stands at the beginning of the continent and if I try to send it back to the province, game reports error.
Same problem with the task : "Scout province south of Versailles" - world ZZ1 and since yesterday (10-08-2013 update 1.11. for CZ - Arvahall) is this problem on CZ worlds too.
•Screenshots:
•How often this occurs: Whenever I try scout this province.
•Urgency: high
•Preventative Actions
•Summary: It´s impossible open this province.
•I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
•Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: yes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Confirmed

• World: ZZ1
  • Browser and Version: LNX 11,8,800,170, Linux, Chrome/30.0.1599.66, 1535x814, Legacy
  • Overview of the bug: I tried to scout the Industrial Age province north of Desparation (83,000 coins) and then later went to fight the South-West sector of Dragon City.

When I won the battle and conquered the sector my scout disappeared, the game threw an error and refreshed and when I came back the scout was back in the first continent on the first Bronze Age province.

I now cannot scout that province (the only one I have available to scout at the moment and it contains one of the Industrial Age goods boosts) as every time I try the game throws an internal error and refreshes.
  • Screenshots:
    53ha.png
  • How often this occurs: Only happened once but have not tried scouting since.
  • Urgency: If this is going on happen every time then very urgent.
  • Preventative Actions: None
  • Summary: Scouting failed and scout got reset back to first BA province.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: yes - does not fix and does not appear to have been caused at my end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As an update - I've just conquered Dragon City and tried to scout the province north of it (Garrington?) and an internal error is thrown if I try to scout that - so I do not appear to be able to scout ANYTHING!