• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

scoring system

DeletedUser5821

hi Everyone!

i have noticed recently that the scoring system for battles seems to have some bug. some of the players in my world (different server) manage to score almost 1 million points to the general classification board (not the tower one) with only 20 to 25 battles.
this happens in the post modern age.
when i attack a sector with, for example, two defensive armies, the score average is between 10 and 15 thousand points. for that reason, i find quite strange that someone can do 3 times the scoring average in the same circumstances.

i would like if someone could clarify this for me, as i might not be aware of how to maximize my resources or, alternatively, someone might have found a bug in the system that allows to score more than everyone else, and by doing so, subvert the normal competition between players.

enjoy your game, everyone!
5Star

DeletedUser2752

1,000,000 battle points / 20 battles = 50,000 points per battle
That number is definitely do-able with an almost full defense of PME Champions, PME two-wave battles, and some CE defenses (one-wave or two-wave)

DeletedUser5821

1,000,000 battle points / 20 battles = 50,000 points per battle
That number is definitely do-able with an almost full defense of PME Champions, PME two-wave battles, and some CE defenses (one-wave or two-wave)

Hi Byeordie

As i mentioned in my message, i am not talking about points to the tower, but points to the general classification board.
i know we can do even more than 50.000 points per battle to the tower, but that will reflect in 10 to 15.000 to the general score board.

DeletedUser2752

Ah, are you sure their points are not coming from battles then? You can get points from collecting coins and supplies. so that player could probably have either a lot of premium buildings, a high level coin/supply-boosting GB, and/or spent a long time just farming

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5821

i have premium buildings in my city as well, so i understand the impact they might have in the scoring.
i have noticed that one player has added more than 50 MILLION (its not a error, it was if fact 50 million) points to his general classification in more or less 3 weeks.

Far from me to say that some players cannot maximize their resources, but with most great buildings at same level as mine, with exception of Alcatraz (that gives bonus in happiness), i fail to understand how this is possible.

we are looking into near 2 million points added to general classification per day.

I play in this server, but also have two cities in another server. and i dont find this disparity in scoring elsewhere but in the one i mention.

the average score for top players in most cities is around 10 - 15 million points. so when someone has 100 million, it must be ten times better player than everyone else.

maybe its not a bug in the system, maybe the guy/girl just deserves a medal!

good game to everyone.

5Star

DeletedUser

i have noticed that one player has added more than 50 MILLION (its not a error, it was if fact 50 million) points to his general classification in more or less 3 weeks.
funny joke :eek:

but the number one in the world has only 10 million points :rolleyes:

maybe the guy with the 50 million points is hiding on place zero :confused:

btw this is the beta forum
here we are only talking about the beta server and not the 500 other worlds on the 50 other servers :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5429

And what would you say of 133 million points?
Yes, it has been done.

DeletedUser5163

in en1 and en7 the top player is around 15 mil BetaTest03, it's possible there's higher level ppl in the de servers... dunno

in br4 we have 19mil... ok, I know, it's not the point, but opens room for debate thinking.

eh nòóis

DeletedUser

who cares what a random player has reached in a random world on a random server

i would like if someone could clarify this for me: .... someone might have found a bug in the system that allows to score more than everyone else, and by doing so, subvert the normal competition between players.
and why are you going to different server-forum and try to discuss with normal players ?

the one and only correct way would have been:
contact the support of that world and ask him to check if that player is bug-abusing
if that would be the case that player will be banned

in br4 we have 19mil... ok, I know, it's not the point, but opens room for debate thinking.

eh nòóis
but the room for that is the br-forum not the beta-forum :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5821

funny fact that some of you seem more interested in allocating the place for debate than actually looking into the possibility of a fail in the system that removes the fairness of the game.

As this is the test server for the game, dont see why i shouldnt raise the question here.

And some of you still dont understand the difference between 50 million points in a tower, and 50 million points in the PLAYER RANKING.

and to wrap up, i never mentioned in what server i spotted the issue, so dont really know you the mention to the br-forum? if you dont like the topic i raised, please feel free to ignore it and comment on something else.

5Star

DeletedUser2752

As this is the test server for the game, dont see why i shouldnt raise the question here.
If you are not refering to this server. We can only give speculations rather than legit answers. If you want a real answer, you will have to contact the Support team of that server (or maybe an admin or mod may notice on the forum of that server).

And some of you still dont understand the difference between 50 million points in a tower, and 50 million points in the PLAYER RANKING.
My apologies on that one. I didn't understand that general classification board meant world ranking, and making references to battles made it even more confusing for me (plus I just answered someone else's concern with regards to battle points :p)

and to wrap up, i never mentioned in what server i spotted the issue, so dont really know you the mention to the br-forum? if you dont like the topic i raised, please feel free to ignore it and comment on something else.
You say 50 million points and no one on this server has 50 million, so why would any of us think this doesn't have to do with another server?

There is another way of gaining lots of points, but it takes longer than weeks to gain one random spike in points.

DeletedUser

because:
it didn't happened here
people can't look at it here
people here don't know anything about it
it can't be reproduced here

but feel free to talk here about everything that happened on the test server ;)

and some still don't understand the difference between normal forums and the beta forum :rolleyes:

to explain it for them:
- in normal forums you discuss what happens on normal servers (but use the correct one: each language has its own)
- in the beta forum you discuss what happens in the beta server

:rolleyes:

and to wrap up, i never mentioned in what server i spotted the issue
that is even worse:
you give nobody (even the community manager) the possibility to look at it or do something against it :eek:

if you dont like the topic i raised, please feel free to ignore it and comment on something else.
if you don't like the answers in the topic: please feel free to ignore them :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5821

thank you for the time and effort you put into answering to my point.
I am now fully aware that there is no way some scores are legit, and also that each forum across each server has some sort of mind police, that guide's people into what they should think, ask and where to ask, no matter what the question is, and no matter if in the beta server we got players from ALL OVER THE PLANET that might help get a wider range of explanations and experiences.
finally, it seems that the concept "if it didn't happen in my server it doesn't affect me", its build with bricks of pure ignorance, as it will only be a question of time until the same trick used in other servers gets to this. and then it will become your problem as well.

As per the server where the original problem happened, the portuguese, it HAS been reported, and no acceptable justification was given, only the usually poor justifications. that is why I asked the question here, to see if I could get some sort of intelligent explanation.

my apologies if my level of expectations was too high.
5Star

DeletedUser

If a person farms PME gvg they can amass over 1 billion battle points which is 20million ranking points. And yes it is possible to get those points.

DeletedUser2752

If a person farms PME gvg they can amass over 1 billion battle points which is 20million ranking points. And yes it is possible to get those points.
The problem is that this has little to do with battles according to the OP:
i have noticed recently that the scoring system for battles seems to have some bug. some of the players in my world (different server) manage to score almost 1 million points to the general classification board (not the tower one) with only 20 to 25 battles.
this happens in the post modern age.

DeletedUser5821

the only thing i see different is a high level on Alcatraz, over level 20. how does that reflect in such a scoring, beats me.