• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [SAJM] Aerospace Pharmacy text + not in queue with other production buildings

Sebien

Farmer
Troubleshooting
Tried on another browser (chrome) same issue
The text in the Aerospace Pharmacy is weird ( )
Also when choosing the production, it is not include in the queue with all other production buildings

Browser or App version and version number
Edge Chromium

1.227.74fc5a8cb (10.03.2022 19:33),
Sebien (246177),
zz4,
en_US,
Windows 10,
Chrome/98.0.4758.102,
1920x929,
OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Recreation steps
Place an Aerospace Pharmacy wirth other production building and open de production selection panel.
Select a production, the windows close directly without switching the other buildings
Frequency
always
Can this be reproduced?
yes

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Thanks for reporting this.

Also when choosing the production, it is not include in the queue with all other production buildings
Are your other production buildings event buildings or regular ones from the building menu?

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Looks like the SAJM buildings have not been added to the production carousel. I tested the Expedition Bubble, too.
I'll report it.

Sebien

Farmer
The update corrected the carousel problem, but now the carouseil isn't working in the cultural settlements ;-(
For the productions buildings at least, I don't now for the goods building

Sebien

Farmer
I also noticed that, now, the regular production buildings, like blacksmiths, are in the same carousel as the event buildings, like the confectionaries.