• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Royal Bathhouse not priorized for motivation?

Andi47

Overlord
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome Version 80.0.3987.132 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
  • Overview of the bug: I had almost all shrines (all eras from Future to Mars age) motivated, but my level 1 Royal Bathhouse (Mars age) was not motivated. I doubt that SO many players are polivating manually...
  • Screenshots: sorry, I forgot to take a screenshot
  • How often this occurs: this is the first time I observed this
  • Urgency: if possible, please fix before the first players on Live servers finish their first aegyptian city
  • Preventative Actions: well.... I used a Self-aid kit to get my 2 FP
  • Summary: it seems that the Royal Bathhouse (gives 2 FP on level 1) is not priorized for auto-polivating.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
the FP from the bathhouse does not appear to depend on motivation - hence its lack of priority... but the units do depend on the motivation - I'm not sure if they're anywhere in the priority-ranking for autoaid.

CrashBoom

Legend
obviously not

motivation only gives units
and units have no priority

btw: I wrote that on day 1 when the settlement was released