• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Rosa Parks quest line should be available to mobile players

DeletedUser8551

I play from my tablet and it would be nice to get a message just like the message when you all are looking for moderators. I missed the whole quest and I would have loved a portrait especially since there are virtually NO black portraits for me to choose from. I understand that it was not available on mobile but I would have been alerted to know to play on my computer, at least for THIS quest that is so important to me and my people. It really should be made available to the beta testers on mobile because every other quest that didn't start out mobile eventually made it to mobile for beta. I just feel like this one wasn't viewed as important to the team to let everyone get a chance. Can you imagine how it feels as a black person to see over 50 white faces you can choose from for your picture but can't even find 4 black ones? Even when the game loads there is only white and VERY light skinned people...

DeletedUser

As often is the case here on Beta, we can not always offer new content on our apps for testing as early as we can on browser. There is no intent behind this, it is simply due to technical limitations at the time.
I do agree with your point that even if it is not available on the app on Beta at the time, it should be announced on the app anyway so that everyone is aware, and I will look into doing this in the future.
It is important to remember that we always have the events and questlines available on app and browser when they are released to the live servers though. This is only a limitation related to this, our Beta test server, right now.

Pafton

Viceroy
There was a time when none of the events and questlines were available on mobile. Be grateful that atleast some are available now.

DeletedUser8551

@Zarok Dai Thank you for considering posting future questlines in the app even if it is to inform the player that they can play on the browser.

@ncshsg I started playing when the questlines were available on mobile so that comment is a little irrelevant but the point is letting the beta testers know that there is even an event available even if it is only available on the browser, everything else is announced in the messages so this should be no exception. Honestly gameplay is much easier on the tablet than the browser. I only go to the browser to check my event history when it is time to start cutting friends or I need to see who is posting a bunch of trades in the market that could be combined so I'm not spending one forge point for each individual trade when it can be combined to spend only one forge point. Other than that, it is hard to move about in the city honestly and the swiping over the city to collect things works much better in the tablet. Also searching the city for incidents is, by far, easier on the tablet.

DeletedUser8551

I have noticed that no one is replying to my comment about the avatars....I understand that it is a touchy subject, the matter is even touchier when you are the one that is dark-skinned! I would like to update my messages as I am pleased that more people of color have been added to the avatars, I have noticed and I appreciate it. Some quests about what dark-skinned people have accomplished would be nice. I know that contributions have been made and it would be nice to hear about them too.....Thanks

DeletedUser

Actually, the case is even worse. From 185 avatars available for me (I don't have every avatar in the game) there is only 6 dark-skinned. I would expect that to be at least 20%, not merely 3%...