• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Romeo and Juliet

conqueror9

Regent
Any idea whether the following event will held in this year

there is no beta test for it ??

Romeo and Juliet (February 11th-18th, 2013)

From February 11th, depending upon the gender of their avatar, players worked through a varying series of quests and received rewards for completing them. A additional special reward was given to those who made it through to the end.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
There has not been a repeated special event so far, they've all been changed the next time they were run (some more than others). So even if there is something for Valentine's Day, I would not expect it to be a replica of last year's event.

DeletedUser

@conqueror9: the answer to that is very likely "0".

In any way, a quest from Rose just appeared for me. Says Valentine's Day quest line - to be completed by Feb 16.

Andi47

Overlord
@conqueror9: the answer to that is very likely "0".

Version 1.18 said:
Diamonds will be credited to all active accounts tomorrow for the update, thanks for your patience.

Seems there will be diamonds (but haven't received any yet). The question is: The Version 1.18 announcement was posted around midnight (Edit: Hmmmm... at least according to the time zone where I live, i.e. CET), so what is meant by "tomorrow"? Is it Friday or Saturday?

Last edited: