• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Rival Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troubleshooting
Failed
In the Quest "Confront the Shadowy Menace",

How do you get to clear 4 Red Chests with 4 Stars?
I get 4 stars in Red, but they are usually over 4 of them.
If I get 4 Red Chest, one star each, still I am still not able to clear.

I had already spent 3 x 200 diamonds with IGN "RodimusPrime" and tried many combo, yet still not resolved.

Please explain clear, or it is a bug?

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome Browser
Recreation steps
In the Rival Quest "Confront the Shadowy Menace"
Actual Behavior
Not clear instructions
Expected Behavior
4 chests with 4 stars?
Frequency
Always
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
You need to build a red chest with 4 stars, bring it to the ground, then repeat it three times. In theory you can build a second red 4* chest and bring then both of them to the ground but they need to be exactly four stars, not 5 or 6, and they need to pop at the ground.

And that worked nicely for me in the app.

Pass Go

Squire
got 1 4 star red chest at the ground .. but the counter still says 0/4 .. this whole Rival idea is not for me. having events in live and beta is bad enough

I don't think this is even doable unless you're very, very lucky. I keep getting levels without any of the color I need, and now on the last ticket I had, getting *exactly* four red stars even once - let alone 4 times - is proving to be impossible. Meanwhile, I'm wasting turns trying to satisfy the quests which will hurt my final score. If this Rivals thing was available for the entire remainder of the event, it *might* be doable, but there's no way I can do it in two days without spending a LOT of diamonds for extra tickets.

LastWarrior

Regent
OK this one is a cracker, merry christmas .
I got to the quest where you have to get 2 x 6 blue chests, I start the board with no blue squares in sight?
How are we supposed to do that ? Maybe try the next board? even so that a bit wrong dont you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.