• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Rinbin strikes again

DeletedUser1164

I have been ripped off by Rinbin--twice already. It's one of his "pay-me-something-coins" and I'll reward you with.. that is the problem, there were no prizes at all, it just happens so fast and it already happened twice. You know when sometimes you just click on any quest without considering what the prize would be, in your effort to see if there is a reward for taking on all quests in the end (yeah I know it's stpd)? He hit me with, I think the first one was like about pay me 10000 coins, I didn't notice there was no prize stated at the bottom at all. I paid and was waiting for the ka-ching sound of quests requirements satisfied. The sound was there alright along with the blank prize spot, it only showed "your reward" and nothing. It happened two consecutive times, only this time if I remember correctly it was some 7000 supplies, everything happened so quick and it was too late for screen shots when I reckoned I've been ripped twice. Is there a way the devs could roll back a bit to see the chain of events in an account?

0.21.10936 (15.11.2012 11:06), alphalionheart (41704), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,5,502,110, Windows 7, Firefox/16.0, 1366x639

DeletedUser

Those ribin quests sometimes don't reward anything, or something at a later stage. He's a Joker :)

DeletedUser1164

aha. so it really is a joker quest after all? thanks for the uber quick response.