• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Ridiculous to collect city

ArklurBeta

Baronet
There are probably more than 1 suggestions in the idea sector for this. Yes, those popups are extremely annoying in a large city. At times it's so annoying, it makes me wonder if it's done by that on purpose to make the player to pay the 5 diamonds and/or pay for the Forge+ :p.

But to be serious, I think this is simply a rather low priority thing for Inno. For new players it gives a much better satisfaction to get those "special collections", feels more rewarding, but for "old" players, it's simply just annoying to close those popups, gets boring pretty fast.

Would be really cool to have this in the settings and be able to disable it. Pretty please Inno?

ThAt times it's so annoying, it makes me wonder if it's done by that on purpose to make the player to pay the 5 diamonds and/or pay for the Forge+ :p.
Ding ding ding. You have it right. I am sure that Inno likes the fact that more players than ever before are paying 5 diamonds to collect their city. Ever since the advent of fragments which pop-up in your face it has become increasingly frustrating to collect your city. I pay 5 diamonds as well every day.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Inno wants that you use collect all for 5 diamonds
I dread the day they raise the price on that. 5 diamonds is a bargain! I'd been using it long before popup-mania.

The only nuisance is needing to do your blue galaxy collections first. Which still usually involves dumping FP multiple times. As well as surviving popups every 2-3 buildings (if you click quick).

Dynarian

Farmer
Agree with you all.
On mobile, bonus and fragment popups from collecting take up the whole screen. A much earlier changelog made it possible to swipe your finger across the screen to collect all at once. (which was one of the most exciting changes to the game at the time) And while that is technically still possible even with the popup. Not being able to visualize which buildings are being swiped is extremely frustrating, especially having a GB like Blue Galaxy. Inno should add a box to check or uncheck in settings. Making the popups optional, especially for seasoned players. After 6 years this is the only change where frustration has trumped fun gameplay.
However, if Inno plans to keep the popup they may want to add which bldg the reward was collected from, since we can’t see it.

Last edited: