• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Rework GBG rewards, more clicks is not the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
Reason
I did above
Details
I did above
Balance
I did above
Abuse Prevention
No.
Summary
I did above
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes.
I am deeply disappointed that Inno thinks that we want better stats in order to be able to do more and more attacks in GBG. Well, for me at least, it is not true anymore, even more, I actually got bored that I have to waste so much time every day to do hundreds of fights for some now very lousy rewards. And yes, lousy, a few months ago, I was earning more from GBG than I was earning from my own city, now I am earning much more from my own city than from GBG, not to mention that rewards don't scale up with age, so the only way to get more and more rewards is to get better stats and do more and more fights, which in my opinion is ridiculous, this is not the answer or what I am looking for from GBG & FoE, top guilds are setting their alarms for each province that unlocks and compete between themselves for points and rewards, ridiculous.

Starting last year event buildings got so good that only in a very few months now somebody can do both GE L5 and hundreds of fights in GBG and still, get better rewards from the main city than from them, even our current GBs don't look so appealing to level up anymore compared to what event buildings are offering these days...

So please, make it less time-consuming, like adding a faster way to swap wounded units with healthy ones, increase the rewards based on the player's age and attrition, like from 1 to 10 smaller rewards, form 10-20 bigger rewards, and so on, rather than increasing the number of attacks and attrition one can go up to, and please, change the way the main prize is earned, rewarding only the first 3 guilds in a session with some Wyverntide Spire Fragments feels very unfair and hard to get, the chance for a guild to get 1st place 5 times in a championship is very very low, I prefer the QI system where the first 10 guilds in a championship get a decent amount of Neo Colossus SK, so it should be in GBG too, give the first 20 guilds or so in a session the first place rewards, next 20 the second place rewards and so on, it will be much more fair and it will give a reason for people to compete for a better place each season, rather than just making swap agreements for simply farming the GBG like it is right now.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Traveler64

Squire
Oh boy I had to run this through a summarizer to get what you are saying without reading through 3 paragraphs!

Here's the output if anyone needs it:

The author is bored with having to do hundreds of tedious fights in Guild Battlegrounds (GBG) for meager rewards that don't scale well with age. Event buildings now provide better rewards than GBG. Suggestions include making GBG less time-consuming, scaling rewards better, and awarding top rewards to more than just the top 3 guilds to increase motivation and fairness. Instead of only the top 3 getting good rewards, award the top 20 guilds first place rewards, next 20 second place rewards, and so on.

I like the last couple sentences, but no reducing the number of fights in GBG! Everyone is always trying to increase that count.

Also, I wonder what will be done with the thousands of fragments the other diamond league guilds get for ranking in #2 and 3, sitting idle in inventory with no way to complete it.

From next time, please make the idea less time-consuming to read as well.

Last edited:
I don't think the rewards are the problem, but the real problem is that it's a pain in the bum to have to click literally thousands of times and sit for hours to do all these fights. Why is there not an easier way? I have a real life job, I can't be spending what little free time I have doing this - and collecting because it takes 30 minutes because I have to slosh off 100FP every 2 buildings. Like let me trade 500 troops to get the reward that amount of fights would have produced or something.

You'd think QI would have been the solution here - but you have to take even more time manually battling because QI has limited troops and boosts and clearly the devs didn't want us doing 1000 battles daily on there.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
In the ideas section we're looking for pretty straight-forward suggestions. This is mostly feedback, so I will not forward it, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.