• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Revsion 1.21

DeletedUser

So after 4 months they decide CA sector 16,22 should be a rock? Good thing i saw this here as we were just about to take that sector later today on EN6 world.

DeletedUser1264

I don't know what Wet Feet is about.

My brilliant guildmate Gerbil proposed that it might mean siege armies get damaged by aggressive rivers, like defense armies do. That sounds charmingly plausible to me.

DeletedUser

I wonder why they changed it so supplies don't spoil? There are a number of issues which i've seen hundreds of people request the same changes over and over again, only to never be acted on, or even responded to. Many of those suggested changes i believe would enhance the game, and improve new player retention, which would have to be a good thing. Can't say i've ever seen one single person ask for the supply spoil feature to be removed. I've heard many players kicking themselves for letting supplies spoil on occasion but not asking for a change.

DeletedUser2752

Well, I'm happy for it as lots of supplies from production buildings shouldn't spoil. Maybe it was a major concern on another server (or has some importance for an upcoming feature)

DeletedUser1264

>Quest< Fixed a bug where "Infiltrate" counts also when conquered on quests where the player had to infiltrate

This is really troubling. As others have noted, it could leave some players unable to complete some quests because they'd hit the wrong button or already conquered the area before they got the quest. It seemed like it worked fine as it was, and this "unfix" will just mean the ingame mods will have to keep closing quests for people who can't complete them. I thought they have enough work already. :eek:

DeletedUser

@ mink

Hopefully it was an issue with the quests to infiltrate a sector(any sectors) not confined to a specific province. If it is province specific infiltrate then the change would certainly cause some players major issues.

DeletedUser1418

This is really troubling. As others have noted, it could leave some players unable to complete some quests because they'd hit the wrong button or already conquered the area before they got the quest. It seemed like it worked fine as it was, and this "unfix" will just mean the ingame mods will have to keep closing quests for people who can't complete them. I thought they have enough work already. :eek:

This can't be good...

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Hi all. Wet feet is just a graphical addition on the map when a sector is next to a water sector, the soldiers quite literally have wet feet.

DeletedUser

Hi all. Wet feet is just a graphical addition on the map when a sector is next to a water sector, the soldiers quite literally have wet feet.

Thanks for the answer on that, we were all very confused by what that meant. So glad they finally fixed that, as it was urgently needed.

DeletedUser

@falcon93
In the past the unit graphics of a sector under siege (in the gvg province window) often had the siege units displayed hanging out into adjacent sectors. This mean next to rivers and lakes the units would appear to be sitting on the water. I noticed it the most in HMA with the trebs. I'm assuming that is what has been fixed.

@byeordie
I'm really glad they updated the graphics with update 1.20 so that the landingzones are a different color. Until they did that i really hadn't figured out the logic of which sectors were LZ's and which weren't. With that change it became clear that river and not ocean adjacent sectors are the only LZ's outside the original LZ.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1223

This is a misunderstanding. All those quests have a fallback condition, which sets the task done once the entire province is conquered.

What got fixed here is that acquiring a sector of a province counted towards the infiltration task, and now doesn't anymore. If it's the last sector and thereby the whole province is acquired by that action, the aforementioned fallback will step in.

So no worries. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1264

@falcon93
In the past the unit graphics of a sector under siege (in the gvg province window) often had the siege units displayed hanging out into adjacent sectors. This mean next to rivers and lakes the units would appear to be sitting on the water. I noticed it the most in HMA with the trebs. I'm assuming that is what has been fixed.

Sorry to be so dense, but I've never seen anything like that and can't understand what you mean. Can someone post some screen shots, please and thank you?

DeletedUser47

Sorry to be so dense, but I've never seen anything like that and can't understand what you mean. Can someone post some screen shots, please and thank you?

ebqw73fiaepi.png

DeletedUser

@falcon93

[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much to both of you for the explanation and image; I understand now :)