• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Revsion 1.21

DeletedUser

City Hall now gives 20'000 coins :) Does the sum depend on the current era? :)

DeletedUser1151

New Town Hall Payout / Daily Bonus

New Town Hall Payout

Stone age - 250 coins
Bronze age - 500 coins
Iron age - 1,500 coins
EMA - 2,500 coins
HMA - 4,000 coins
LMA - 6,000 coins
Colonial - 9,000 coins
Industrial - 12,000 coins
Progressive -16,000 coins
Modern - 20,000 coins

Last edited by a moderator:

conqueror9

Regent
City Hall now gives 20'000 coins :) Does the sum depend on the current era? :)

LMa give 6,000 coins

i think it varies with TownHall 's Age

we also get 500 diamond for this revsision

In game world
annoucement of 1.21 is annouced but it is not yet implmented in game world

the annoucement say there is a free voucher for zeus /aachen /del monte to compensate the impact of "GB balancing <-- that is lowering atatck bonus
it allow u to do a free upgrade 1 level of those GB
if u have zeus, u get 1
if u have all zeus /aachen /del monte, u will get 3 voucher
I check my inventory, i do not get any vocheur in beta world

any 1 tell me, they get 1 ???

P.s. it happen again, annoucement in game world, but not annouced in beta world !! already mail soverign to ask ..shhhhhhhhh

Last edited:

DeletedUser2752

-The guild treasury has been implemented
-Remove Supply Spoil
-The ME GvG map has been opened
-Amended the defence [spelled correctly in British English] of campaign map sectors because it was too high
-Fixed an issue where players could not donate or unlock slots without a full army in the army management screen
Love it! Just love it!
- [Quest] "Infiltrate" counts also when conquered
-Add additional device tag to hints
-Siege armies get wet feet
Bit confused what these mean. Does the Infiltrate quests not count when you conquer provinces or do all infiltrate quests now count conquering sectors?

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Defence would be the British English spelling of defense. I'm British, ergo, I spell things in British English.

I edited the line about Infiltrate. I don't know what Wet Feet is about.

DeletedUser2752

Sorry, my apologies. (Dang you Google chrome! :p)

Thanks Sovereign for the quick feedback!

Andi47

Overlord
What exactly does this one mean / do:

[Quest] Fixed a bug where "Infiltrate" counts also when conquered on quests where the player had to infiltrate

I understand it like this that sectors which you conquer (or have conquered) no longer count when you should "infiltrate" them. If I understand correctly, this could arise problems where quests can possibly not be finished in certain cases:
  • If the quest says that you should infiltrate four sectors of whatever province, then everything should be OK as long as you don't have completely conquered the entire map at this time.
  • Some quests say that you should e.g. infiltrate 4 sectors of a certain province. If I understand the bugfix correctly, one might get stuck with this quests when he has already conquered the sectors of this province (or if the player accidently clicks the wrong button and buys the sector instead of infiltrating it). So in this case, the either also the conquered sectors should count, or it should be possible to skip the quest.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

great. means if you conquer a province and you didn't infiltrate you never can finish that quest

[Quest] Fixed a bug where "Infiltrate" counts also when conquered on quests where the player had to infiltrate

in that case it already didn't count
If the quest says that you should infiltrate four sectors of whatever province, then everything should be OK as long as you don't have completely conquered the entire map at this time.

so that can't be fixed because it already worked correct

DeletedUser

Update 1.21 contains:
1. Remove Supply Spoil
2. Siege armies get wet feet

Can someone explain what that 2 points means? Thank you.

DeletedUser2752

Update 1.21 contains:
1. Remove Supply Spoil
2. Siege armies get wet feet

Can someone explain what that 2 points means? Thank you.
I think the first one is that supplies can not spoil anymore. Sovereign just told us that even he is unsure about the wet feet too.