• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Remove diamond production from any city buildings and bring event league separation on diamond spending

Few buildings can produce diamonds randomly in city. Remove the diamond production from those buildings. Diamonds farmers will be halted and each event will get to know the actual effort for every player. No need to change from GBs, GBG, GE, arctic, oceanic and incidents, just remove from individual buildings are more than enough example like wishing well, fountain of youth, crows nest etc.

Still players can purchase the diamond and spend it on event, so to handle that, few criterias can be added like when they spend diamond inside the event, they will be moved from regular league to new league called premium league. This new league won't affect the regular league, but they will be moved into new league progress starting from zero progress in the same server. So players must think wisely to spend diamond on event beginning itself. Here, the problematic point is, player who spends very less diamonds also consider into premium league and cannot switch back to regular league.

I am actually supporting the greediness of the company little bit.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
when they spend diamond inside the event, they will be moved from regular league to new league called premium league. This new league won't affect the regular league, but they will be moved into new league progress starting from zero progress in the same server. So players must think wisely to spend diamond on event beginning itself. Here, the problematic point is, player who spends very less diamonds also consider into premium league and cannot switch back to regular league.
This is somewhat interesting to me but a minor issue need to be handled for players who thought to spend diamonds for getting one or few upgrade kits to reach the max level of the main event prize building. If they spend and starting from zero after rush quests is somewhat need to be avoided. They shouldn't need to think wisely, it should be avoided wisely.

joyfulrider

Squire
I also don't have a diamond farm in beta server.

But I support this change and I have diamond farm in live. I am not against for it. Reason for supporting is simple, my event league progress should not get interfere with premium values spending in the event. If it does, make them have a separate league. Having no diamond farm is not matter here, if someone does it, make them earn diamonds through other ways and avoid earning through like what OP mentioned.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
I actively played in 3 cities.
I bought a big pack of diamonds and spent them on the 3 cities.
Buying 3 small packs (1 per city) costs more.
The use of diamonds must remain unchanged.

In any case, it is no longer possible to accumulate buildings that give them in large numbers.
GB abuses give more easily, GE too.

I am baffled by this completely unrealistic proposal. A player who spends diamonds in an event is segregated in another league, "Premium league"? So that he can compete against other whales? That defeats the purpose of buying diamonds. Players spend money on events to gain an advantage over other players, mainly free players.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I am baffled by this completely unrealistic proposal. A player who spends diamonds in an event is segregated in another league, "Premium league"? So that he can compete against other whales? That defeats the purpose of buying diamonds. Players spend money on events to gain an advantage over other players, mainly free players.
There is nothing to baffled about it.
Free vs Free and
Premium vs Premium
Actually not reacting weird for Free vs Premium on the event is completely baffling.

Light weight vs heavy weight boxing match, you no need to wait till end of the match to decide who stands strong.

Event League progress, should be consider it like running 100m race. Everyone should start and end at a specific point. But, event league progress keeps on growing until last minute of the event ending.

In the idea section,
Ideas to make yourself richer or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and have a element of strategy.
Also, diamonds are rare for a reason.
Company profit and players disappointment of not getting few buildings are mixed in it. So, there will be no compromising solution for it.
But it should be handled properly in a way, company gets more profit and free players get a chance to reach event league best progress at least once where the premium players can achieve more than free players which shouldn't affect the league progress.

Athe.

Farmer
Very bad idea. He who has sacrificed his time in obtaining farms is right to enjoy the few diamonds that he obtains in the cities that suit him. Diamond purchases are useful for any city. The diamonds that are obtained in fields, expedition or buildings also.

I play FoE on almost every server. I stopped playing the expedition the moment you could hardly get any diamonds and complete wishing wells in the expedition. If the diamonds are reduced even further, the worlds will have completely lost their purpose. And probably the whole game too.

Douglas 221

Farmer
I could support a way for Inno to find more of a separation between playing for free and paying to win. I dont know I would support the original idea posted. But I can understand the frustration of ending up in the middle of event leagues because those who choose to buy their way to the top. If Inno wishes to become a Pay to win game it should advertise as such.

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
I agree about completely removing wishing wells and fountains of youth from the game. Now it's harder to create a wishing well diamond-farming city, but people who have done it have an unfair advantage over those who haven't, and it's unfair against those who spend real cash on diamonds as well.

I agree about completely removing wishing wells and fountains of youth from the game. Now it's harder to create a wishing well diamond-farming city, but people who have done it have an unfair advantage over those who haven't, and it's unfair against those who spend real cash on diamonds as well.
yeah it's totally unfair that i have played this game for many years and used what was available to build what i have.. which took a lot of effort by the way. it is also unfair that i have a gold award that others cannot get anymore.

why do people care that a few (talking VERY FEW here) other players get more diamonds? i spend mine mostly on GBG, so my whole guild profits from those WW cities. so unfair.

CrashBoom

Legend
spend real cash is also unfair
not everybody has enough money to spend it on games
:rolleyes:

the only way that it would be fair is:
- no diamonds at all
- no way to spend money on advantages

then it would be just plain skill if a player makes it into gold league in Halloween event

oh wait: that would also be unfair: against those who don't have skill :rolleyes:

spend real cash is also unfair
not everybody has enough money to spend it on games
:rolleyes:

the only way that it would be fair is:
- no diamonds at all
- no way to spend money on advantages

then it would be just plain skill if a player makes it into gold league in Halloween event

oh wait: that would also be unfair: against those who don't have skill :rolleyes:
Yeah, and then INNO could set up a Go Fund Me page to collect donations so they can maintain the game. :)