• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Recycled Quests

• Thread starter DeletedUser1164
  • Start date

DeletedUser1164

Can anybody take a look please? I've seen and fulfilled about 2-3 each of the ff. quests:

produce-1-day production 5 times from greva;
spend 66 FPs from Mandrubar;
spend 100 FPs from Mycenia;
earn 260,000 coins from Rinbin

Aand it seems like it won't stop! Is this really normal when you're done with tech? :mad:

DeletedUser

See the Version 1.06 Changelog.

There are:
  • 67 all-new “normal” quests (that can be aborted or skipped) and 11 new “recurring” quests.

Some of the quests are:

Quest NameQuest
FnordGather 280,000 coins
Unbirthday PartyPay 60,000 coins and 50,000 supplies
Produce CarsProduce cars 5 times
Produce Rodeo ChampionsProduce Rodeo Champions 5 times
Produce Industrial LightingProduce 24-Hour Lamps 5 times
The SpinkGather 250,000 Supplies
R'lyehSpend 66 Forge Points
??
??
??
??

[I only seem to get 7 recurring quests - so I'm not sure what the other 4 are.]

Just skip the ones you can't do and do the ones you can and you'll get the quest rewards - if you do it right then its the best way to get medals in the game (as I can get up to about 1800 medals per day on my main account) - you just have to do lots of the "recurring" quests.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1164

[I only seem to get 7 recurring quests - so I'm not sure what the other 4 are. said:
Just skip the ones you can't do and do the ones you can and you'll get the quest rewards - if you do it right then its the best way to get medals in the game (as I can get up to about 1800 medals per day on my main account) - you just have to do lots of the "recurring" quests.

Those are the ones right there, thank you Martynius. And just about the same set that I keep on receiving (and fulfilling). I was kinda wondering if it was some kind of glitch. But thanks, it's fine it is indeed normal.

DeletedUser

some of the other recurring quests are
- research 2 technologies (you only get them if you are not finished with tech tree. because you can get the recurrings quests at every point of research if you want)
- have 4 of troop A and 4 of troop B (you only get them if you don't have more than 2 of troop A & 2 of troop B)

67 all-new “normal” quests (that can be aborted or skipped) and 11 new “recurring” quests.
but to be honest these aren't NEW recurring quests:
you can already get the same in bronze age and all other ages

DeletedUser2752

Well, new objectives is what I guess they're trying to say :p