• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Record of Members Providing Armies/Goods

• Thread starter DeletedUser4271
  • Start date

DeletedUser4271

Strictly speaking this is not a bug but I hope it is an idea which will help Guilds manage their affairs effectively.

At present there appears to be no record of which Guild members have provided goods and troops in support of Guild efforts in Guild Wars. I understand that the log will provide a list of events which occur but it is unclear whether there will be any record of which Guild members have contributed to the success of the Guild events.

I would suggest that Guild members should be awarded points for goods provided and troops donated or used in attacking and defending their Guild's sectors or attempting to win other sectors.

This would only be visible from within the Guild and would demonstrate to Guild leaders which members are actively and passively participating in the Wars.