• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Raw materials pop up / window

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'd like to suggest a pop up / window / panel to show available raw material resources all in one neat little window possibly via the town hall (possibly included in the goods tab) and perhaps showing how many of each raw material you currently have available from your continent map. This obviously would increase / decrease as you find more or use the raw materials to produce the goods used for unlocks / buying provinces etc.

I know you can see this via the continent map and hovering over the correct province but I think things would be a lot clearer and neater if this tab was added into the town hall.

Undiscovered / unavailable raw materials could also be listed but possibly greyed out or showing a 0 in the panel.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

Might become a part of future premium option, that's what Innogames often does.
So i don't think will include it in the non-premmy accounts.
So for advanced players it will become almost necessary to buy premium or else they get lost in all their information

Jules

Squire
This would be a nice addition and I don't think this'd be suited better as premium option, because it is probably needed for a 'basic' - experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.