• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rankings

DeletedUser

Where can i find the number of points my "empire" has?

DeletedUser

Get into the top 80 the social bar bottom of your screen ...that is as far as I know the only place you can see your city points ....things of course may change as the game develops.

DeletedUser

Easy for you to say.
But i only started playing today, so, obviously, i'm not in top 80.
Any idea for the rest of us?

DeletedUser

Just have fruit farms as fast as possible and now just have the first basic things, tons of huts and hunters and gain resources/gold every 5 minutes. That should get you in the rankings in a week probably ;)

DeletedUser

Basically yes for now ....who knows what or where your city points will be shown when the game is finished / released it could well appear in the settings tab on your city screen or could be a permanent fixture in the top right / left of your city screen who knows, we'll all have to wait and see on that.

DeletedUser4

Currently you cannot see your own town points and only the top 80 players are displayed. You will be able to see a rankings system in future versions of the game.

Personal advice:
Just assume your number 1