• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Quick Upadate

DeletedUser

Checkered Jester
A quick update

Hi Guys,

I want to inform you about what is currently going on with the Forge of empires product as I know we have been playing with our cards close to our chest. Currently We are focusing all our efforts to open new markets, and develop the games features and quality. The following markets have been launched into the open beta already: EN, DE, FR, NL, PL , GR, IT, ES, PT, RU, RO, BR, and CZ. Once we have launched the other open beta markets we will be focusing a lot more on this forum. We understand the importance of the beta community and we want to hunt bugs and spam with you more often. We are in the game setup stage and thank you for being so patient. You guys have been great so far and we are appreciative for all your help! thanks for all the support.

No problem C.J I just hope that things go smoothly so we can get on with the fun :)

Last edited by a moderator: