• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Questline Tab Lag and disappearance

Nessie

Baronet
Recurring quests:

Closing the topic so that no further reply is possible does not solve the problem!!! When will the bug finally be fixed? It has existed for a week now...

Bad enough that endgamer 12x ! have to press abort and now also a time delay... :-(

Rosiemarrie

Steward
I get this as well.

I can abort some. I wait until each one shows before I click abort I don't try and race clicking abort fast. I move through some then randomly one will abort but fail to show the next one.

When that happens ALL the quests on all three tabs lock. I close the quest window and it refuses to respond for a few seconds (but other parts of the game respond), then eventually will open again and the new Recurring quest is there.

I don't even abort many each day (luckily), I usually only go through the cycle once each day, I only go through twice if I accidently skip one I wanted next.

Happens in Live and Beta for me. Not sure why the thread in the bug report area has been closed, it's not fixed at all.