• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Question about the 35 shots mission in the Soccer event

Sl8yer

Regent
Does anyone know if the 6 buildings from your age you have to build, are only residential buildings or do all buildings count. It is confusing, cause the picture shown is that of a residential building. Apart from that, 6 is ridiculous!

DeletedUser4379

In past events, deccos and roads have been 'buildings'. Does this still apply here? If so, 6 is fairly do-able (Not that far along to test).

DeletedUser

Anything... including roads. Too bad the LMA don't have any new roads^^
I hate these quests... there are always so many annoying ones in it. Do we already know if completing the whole damn chain has any reward like a portrait or whatever?

DeletedUser2752

In past events, deccos and roads have been 'buildings'. Does this still apply here? If so, 6 is fairly do-able (Not that far along to test).
Roads should probably count, but I'm still stuck on the 31 shot quest to test it out too (No military GBs + no PME units = long wait to conquer next province to scout). Also, if it says to build 6 buildings, you don't need to have all 6 at once, you can build one the sell it then build another and sell it and it will count as 2 (since you built 2).
@forerndtag: I think I saw from another user the prize is... (wait for it) a Victory Tower. I wasn't really expecting much anyways since we got the Soccer Trade-In ;)

Sl8yer

Regent
If anything counts, that picture of a residential building next to it is very deceptive.

I know I can built and sell. My problem is that I just hit the industrial age and are still far away from residential buildings. So I kneed to know if other buildings or roads count as well.

conqueror9

Regent
Does anyone know if the 6 buildings from your age you have to build, are only residential buildings or do all buildings count. It is confusing, cause the picture shown is that of a residential building. Apart from that, 6 is ridiculous!

I built 6 decoration and go thor' that quest

DeletedUser4285

If anything counts, that picture of a residential building next to it is very deceptive.

I know I can built and sell. My problem is that I just hit the industrial age and are still far away from residential buildings. So I kneed to know if other buildings or roads count as well.

I also hit industrial age recently so I guess we could put up 6 clotheslines. ;)

PS: I am glad this thread was already brought up cuz i was just about to create one when I saw that quest.